UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

guesses on wave 35

mrknowitall

With a recent update to the Summers legacy, I think another wave is in order XD

Cable(update of the first version we got, come on he deserves better suspenders like Cyc's)/Domino

Stryfe/Sinister

Multiple Man/Havok

Multiple Man/variant: Corsair, which could launch into a Starjammers boxset.

Okay, I'm in...

We need an Iron Fist remake. I don't want to pay the collector's price for the old one.

Here's an Avengers centered set for ya:

Tigra/Black Knight

Kang/Quasar

Justice/Firestar

or

A-Bomb/Doc Sampson

Speedball/Night Thrasher

I would like some comics centered Iron Man villians too when IM2 comes out. Crimson Dynamo, Dreadknight and Madame Masque are all good choices.

Edited by MarvelZombie

or possibly this:

hulk(update)/leader(brainy)

xenmu/glob

missing link/rick jones hulk

bi-beast/zzzax

variant:a-bomb

Box set?:u-foes

You do realize you keep listing 5 2-packs, right?? For one thing, there are always 4, unless it's T2, and the variant set is now an Army-builder and Variant.

Good army builders for a Hulk wave could be The Leaders Humanoids or maybe SHIELD Mandroids.

Wow, a wave speculation thread. haven't seen one of these in ages. :lol:

I've already seen suggestions for Ronan the Accuser and Corsair in here, so to be fair I'll take any wave that'll get us a Lilandra/Gladiator pairing.

Failing that, there's the Inhumans of course.

Then there are my most-wanted avian-themed characters:

Falcon

Mockingbird

Songbird

Banshee (okay, he's not named after a bird. But he still has wings. And I'll take Siryn too.)

As for my probably-never-gonna-happen picks, I'll take any and all Young Avengers, and an Ikaris/Sersi two-pack (since an Eternals boxset just seems too unlikely <_<)

Make any of these happen DST, and I'll shut up. :P

For those of you with twitter, follow minimate factory and dstmatt. they have a pick of wave 35 up today. some figures are blacked out, but it's badass. spoiler alert: wave 35 is an Iron Man II wave! i won't be able to post a link until i get to an actual computer tomorrow. if anyone else can find it now, you won't regret it!!!

For those of you with twitter, follow minimate factory and dstmatt. they have a pick of wave 35 up today. some figures are blacked out, but it's badass. spoiler alert: wave 35 is an Iron Man II wave! i won't be able to post a link until i get to an actual computer tomorrow. if anyone else can find it now, you won't regret it!!!

Or you could just look a few threads down, bud. We've already got it. ;)

or possibly this:

xenmu/glob

bi-beast/zzzax

You do realize you keep listing 5 2-packs, right?? For one thing, there are always 4, unless it's T2, and the variant set is now an Army-builder and Variant.

or possibly this:

xenmu/glob

bi-beast/zzzax

Good army builders for a Hulk wave could be The Leaders Humanoids or maybe SHIELD Mandroids.

thanks for pointing that out twisted twoface and great suggestions rheul! i guess thats it for guessing.

Edited by mrknowitall