UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Handful of Heros!

Shanester

Anyone seen the Marvel Handful of Heros packs out? They are tiny 1" solid plastic molded Marvel figures. Strangely, I love them. Each pack is a mix of different colors of Marvel characters. If anybody wants to trade, let me know what you have. I am after the different Hulk figures.

They had tons at the TRU's near here, I was tempted but put off because they were in the spaces previously used for marvel mini's and thought that if I didn't buy them then we might get minimates back!

T.

p.s. Shane if you have spare IM ones let me know ;)

They are kinda cool, but probably because of my age. I am old enough to have played in the dirt with "Army men" and Marx type figures. These are very similar. There are supposed to be 120 of them and some are harder to find than others.

TBT, I have a MI Iron Man for you.

Hey Shane, I'll take some inventory tonight if I can and send you a list of extras/wants.

I wouldn't be buying these except for the fact they were $3 a pack at Wal-Mart and the fact that I seem to have no self-control. I keep thinking I'll give these to my kids for Christmas, but I'm still not sure if I will.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

There are several new sculpts, some new characters. I especially enjoy them because there are several new Hulks. The packaging looks the same to me, but its easy to see most of what you are getting.

Still no Black Cat. :(

The choices for who does get made seem sometimes odd. Of course, there is Hulk, Spidey, & Wolverine, but there are about a half dozen variants of Hulk & Spidey, instead of some of the other heavy hitters like Fantastic Four, Gambit, Cyclops, etc.