UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '09

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my gift today sadly i have no idea who bought it as it came from luke's toy store (very well packed by the way ) i was so excited i opened it in the collection office. i recieved an infinity gauntlet set i like thanos much better after seeing him in the flesh mephisto is the star for me,great face and hair scuplt, also some tiny candy canes and a sledge but best of all black panther and storm cant wait for the jim lee mates to go with her . So as as i said i have no idea who my santa was but thankyou i loved it. :thanks:

Edited by gledzee

Got my Secret Santa gift a few days ago, but didn't know it was for me until today. . . :blink:

I got the new Surfer/Swordsman pack, Gumby and Pokey Kubricks, and some yummy chocolates! Thanks, Jenny :buttrock:

Got my Secret Santa gift a few days ago, but didn't know it was for me until today. . . :blink:

I got the new Surfer/Swordsman pack, Gumby and Pokey Kubricks, and some yummy chocolates! Thanks, Jenny :buttrock:

You're welcome, Sam! Good thing you didn't send them off. :lol:

I am not sure whats up with Reideen. I really hope he is well. I don't have details on who was supposed to send what/to whom. Continue to post and hopefully we can weed out who didn't live up to their part of the program.

And then we grab the torches and pitchforks?

And tar and feathers. Nothing more humiliating than being tarred then feathered. . .then set on fire and poked with a pitchfork.

In my experience, anyway.

Well, first and foremost I do hope everything is alright with Reideen.....best wishes to him.

Secondly, at this point you guys might as well do your reveals.........I think there are only 2 possibly 3 of us who didn't receive anything (dunno how that will work afterwards..........figure it out as we go I guess).

Probably the best course of action till we find out what's up.

Hope Reideen's ok too. There were some issues leading up to christmas which might still be keeping him occupied now. All we can do in the meantime is keep him in our thoughts till we hear from him.

Regarding Secret Santa:

We could do emergency back-up presentsfor those who haven't received anything yet?

I'm sure between a couple of the boardies, we can get something together. I'm sure i've got something i can contribute to a gift for someone.

Do we wanna go down this route in the meantime until we hear from Reideen?