UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '09

By the way, a few people will be getting Secret Santa packages from Luke's Toy Store. These are not necessarily from me, and many of them will not have a note from their real Secret Santa, making it all the more difficult for you to guess their true identity. ;)

For the people who recieve their gifts in this format from your store Luke, will there be ANY kind of clue as to the identity of their Secret Santa?

I won't be providing any clues, but each Secret Santa is free to provide clues in this thread. :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LCS STILL hasn't gotten in the last 3 waves of MiniMates. They were meant to be getting the Wolverine wave yesterday, but still nothing has shown up.

I think i'm gonna have to do a rush order from LukesToyStore now!

Hey, I haven't got mine yet but if my Santa reads this, just know that it won't kill me if I get it after Christmas, so don't let it kill you. Also, if I was too vague, I'm SURE I will like whatever you get me (those stands on Luke's store look SEX-AY though :D)

I got my gift today from Luke's Toy Store, so I can't even begin to guess who it's really from.

I received:

PX Exclusive Ghostbusters set

Black Panther and Storm

AIM Soldier and Ironman

AND a little bag of minimate sized Christmas goodies, including this adorable reindeer:

100E1203.jpg

Thanks Santa! :D

Edited by the punisher=D

You are very correct, and where the frak did you find that smurfin' image?

edit: Oh yeah, stupid me and stupid myfacespace.

Well, you only live about 1-2 hours away and don't have very secure locks so finding a picture of you wasn't too hard. What's this 'myfacespace' thing you're talking about?

I will publicly say that I think vbp is the best Secret Santa. Ever. In the universe. I received a box with the following:

Brave and the Bold Action League Batman & Joker

Brave and the Bold Action League Green Arrow & Sportsman

Star Wars ARF Trooper (which surprisingly looks nothing like a dog)

Spider-Man ornament (which my two year old thinks is the coolest thing since I opened it right when we were getting ready to decorate our tree)

SI Beast

SI Wolverine

Hydra Agent

AIM Soldier

Vault Guard

DST Blank promo

A custom Frankenmate with each character part and accessory chosen from using the random feature on Minimate Database

Packing peanuts (which surprisingly taste nothing like regular peanuts)

I was completely overwhelmed when I opened it and kept finding stuff in the box. What made it even more special was the fact that my wife and I have decided that with kids, a new baby and us moving in 2 weeks that we shouldn't get each other anything which pretty much makes this my only Christmas gifts.

Thanks so much Santa!

I got my present today from my secret santa. He sent me one of the Dark Avengers box sets and the Old Man Logan/Hawkeye set. Thanks Josh :) I can now scratch one of the summer exclusive box sets that I need yet off of my list. Happy Holidays!

It was that obvious, huh? I'm glad you like them.

I got my present today from my secret santa. He sent me one of the Dark Avengers box sets and the Old Man Logan/Hawkeye set. Thanks Josh :) I can now scratch one of the summer exclusive box sets that I need yet off of my list. Happy Holidays!

It was that obvious, huh? I'm glad you like them.

The address was familiar, so I just looked through all my messages and found it lol.