UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself, being new here, and all. Not only am I new to this forum, but I'm also a new collector of Minimates (having just started collecting this week). If any of you have any questions, or what-not, feel free to ask. Pleased to meet you all! :)

Hey Man,

Welcome to the boards!

Aren't we supposed to be the ones that ask new folks if they have any questions or "what-not" to ask :D

So I guess the only question I have is which minimates did you start with? and which lines interest you most?

T.

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself, being new here, and all. Not only am I new to this forum, but I'm also a new collector of Minimates (having just started collecting this week). If any of you have any questions, or what-not, feel free to ask. Pleased to meet you all! :)

Hey Man,

Welcome to the boards!

Aren't we supposed to be the ones that ask new folks if they have any questions or "what-not" to ask :D

So I guess the only question I have is which minimates did you start with? and which lines interest you most?

T.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

So far, I have most of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine Minimates. I have the following 2-packs so far:

Deadpool & Special Ops Wolverine

Logan & Sabertooth

Origins Wolverine & Agent Zero

Battle Damaged Wolverine & Gambit

WWII Wolverine & Final Battle Deadpool

I will probably be getting both of the Dark Avengers box sets for Christmas, if my hunch is right.

The Marvel line interests me the most. I just wish I had started collecting earlier, because some of the older 'mates are becoming both rare and pricey. :(

[quote name='MinnesotaIceman' date='Nov 10 2009, 08:11 PM' post=The Marvel line interests me the most. I just wish I had started collecting earlier, because some of the older 'mates are becoming both rare and pricey. :(

welcome to the boards! be sure to check out the flea market here you're bound to find someone with something you're after. :biggrin:

Welcome, welcome.

Well it's time once again for the newbie challenge: the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!! I quote a movie, you name it!

And your quote is:

"BUISNESS?!?! Humanity was my buisness!"

(Yes this is from a book too. Same title either way.)

Welcome to the boards buddy. I'm a mostly marvel man myself.

If you're having trouble finding older mates, be sure to check out the haves/wants lists. Might be a good way to buy/trade yourself some of the older releases :)