UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Stands and Dioramas!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these going to be available for awhile Luke?

Yes, I expect to keep making and restocking these. The older dioramas (broken wall/window and training rooms) will be retired once I run out of my current stock.

Aw, crap! I waited too long!! Broken Window is gone!! :(

The Industrial Diorama is now in-stock and up for sale!

Here are the "official" release notes:

th_diorama02b.jpg

The Industrial Diorama offers collectors the unique ability to choose their own background for their display. Each diorama comes with 5 different stickers that can be applied to the flat panel at the rear of the display - two nuclear reactor scenes, two steel factory scenes, and one alien ship scene. The stickers from each theme line up seamlessly with each other, allowing you to display multiple dioramas together to form a larger scene.

And here is a shot of the characters from my new Aliens Decal/Sticker Kit on this diorama:

aliens.jpg

Luke

I applaud you turning a negative into a positive...tons of shitty hulk movie mates warming your warehouse? Dont burn the warehouse down to collect the insurance money...get creative!!!!!

While I can not apply a decal to save my life, I love all the sets you have put out and think you make this hobby more fun.

Nice Job....

moc847

• 5 months later...

Here is a new display piece that some of you may have seen in my recent newsletter:

Super Villain Prison Cell

prisoncell1.jpg

prisoncell2.jpg

prisoncell4.jpg

prisoncell3.jpg

The Super Villain Prison Cell will keep the bad guys safely locked away! This handmade clear display piece can fit up to three minimates inside. It uses high quality polyester film stickers that are pre-applied to the cell. The base plate is an additional sticker that comes with the cell. You can use it as-is, without applying it (as seen in the photos above), or you can peel off the backing, and apply it to your existing minimate display!

This set will retail for $9.99 and will be up for order on Friday. :)