UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 34 images...

battlecat

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like the AoA designs, there is still IMO a list of X-Men, >cough<Banshee>cough< and especially X-Men villians, >cough<Brotherhood>cough< as well as a couple of reissues >cough<Nightcrawler>cough< that I'd rather see mated first.

Sorry, getting over a chest cold there.

Yeah - i agree that we still need GSXM Banshee & Sunfire, as well as Dazzler, Lonshot, Sinister, Omega Red & the various incarnations of the Brotherhood.

I think getting more HellFire members is a great thing and bodes well for us seeing more villains in the future.

Hey Chuck - since you're lurking . . . any word on whether Selene & Jean will come with whips or if Jean will come with her Rose?

Edited by Nessex

As much as I like the AoA designs, there is still IMO a list of X-Men, >cough<Banshee>cough< and especially X-Men villians, >cough<Brotherhood>cough< as well as a couple of reissues >cough<Nightcrawler>cough< that I'd rather see mated first.

Sorry, getting over a chest cold there.

Hey, cover your mouth! Don't make us get sick, too! :P

Seriously, though, I agree that there are plenty of great X-Men characters in need of 'mateyfication. Jubilee and an updated Professor X (both looking as they did in the 1990s animated series) would complement the series 34 'mates well. As for villains, there are several good ones, like Toad, Mastermind, Omega Red, Onslaught, Silver Samurai, etc.

That is some dang purtty work!

And well shows off how silly a bald, hanky-less Bishop looks when grouped with the rest.

Well i must say, after watching Wolverine and the X-men's season finale "movie" Foresight (in 3 parts), i am really warming up to Selene. Sure, it isn't 100% accurate, but actually seeing her in action "in action" (if ya get that...) was really neat; i like the "psychic vampire" aspect just a little. I also like how they played up the rivalry between her and Emma; no matter who was who, i always thought that the White and Black Queens should "hate" each other, in a yin-yang aspect. Give me the rest of the Hellfire Club/Inner Circle and i'll be *okay* with her...

Oh, and Wolvie and the X-men is really starting to pick up. It's definitely drifted away from it's titular character in the last episodes, and seeing MUCH more out of Jean, Scott, and Emma was fantastic. It's becoming more "X-men-2010" if anything. That being said, Season 2 looks great; three words:

Age.

Of.

Apocalypse. :)

I watched season one about three months ago and really liked it. I was expecting not to really care for it because it doesn't follow the comics too closely, but the little changes that they made were fine by me. I am really looking forward to season 2 also!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I see AA answered my question on the hoverchair Professor X...

With Marvel Minimates wave 34 being revealed as being a major love of the 90s/Jim Lee X-Men era, would it be possible at some point to see a new Professor X with his hoverchair from that time made at some point or would it not be allowed under the contract with Marvel like the figure height restriction? It is an important part of his character much like the regular version’s wheelchair and just wouldn’t be a complete 90s X-Men grouping with him among a few other characters.

DSTChuck: I don’t see a new Prof X in the plans right now but never say never. We’ve not even at this point checked to see if the hoverchair would be allowed.

So while a Professor X isn't planned yet, maybe they'll be looking into the idea of being able to make a hoverchair now to make him. I hope so. If we can get a complete 90s X-Men team in minimate form, that would be the greatest thing ever.

I'd hope Marvel would allow the hoverchair too since it's not like we ever got it with Marvel Legends and I'm doubting Marvel Universe will make it anytime soon either.

Come on AA/DST... Finish the teams up with Jubilee, Bishop, new Colossus, and hoverchair Professor X...and a Forge and Banshee would be cool to is possible.

Edited by MST3KFan

• 1 month later...

The Hellfire Club Goon looks soooo much better than his "photoshoped face" prototype. Looks like DST went with the shoulder padded big chest on Beast. It's a shame as this will limit his poseability. The prototype chest piece had less bulk in the shoulders. Can't wait to snag this wave.

*Drools*

VERY Excited about this wave. Must be sure to get my order in to Lukes BEFORE he sells out (I wasn't quick enough with the Silver Age Angel set).

As an X-Men fan. . . this is the best wave i've seen 28. I'm tossing up what position it'll take in my Fave Waves of all time . . . it's definately in the top 3.

Thanx for the linkage fwoosheyman.

Did Selene get a new Hairpiece???? The lack of bulk and slimmer front look much better...as do her brighter eyes... :blink:

JEAN.....drool........waaaaaaaant....

Rogue....drool.....waaaaaaaant...

End of April, first of May-ish.

And speaking as a guy who's not even an X-fan, I'm pretty psyched for them.