UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 34 images...

battlecat

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I halfway didn't expect them to make her, considering she's wearing mostly lingerie.

um, White Queen, hellooooooo? :P

BS

I have forgotten the precedence of Minimates and lingerie. My bad.

Still, she's a nice surprise, but if 90's Jean Grey is the variant, I expect no amount of lingerie will calm the outrage.

Wow, am mildly surprised by this reveal. The Black Queen is smokin' hot (Hellfire Club catfight between Jean and Emma! :P), but I think I agree with boyd in that she seems a tad too racy for TRU.

*blinks* Is she wearing the Moon Knight cape?!

I am a bit surprised, frankly. We are getting two Jeans in the X-Factor/X-Men box sets, then no doubt Jim Lee Jean in this wave as the "common," so this makes 4 Jean Greys within the span of, what, 6-7 months of each other? Still only 2 Rogues will exist as of the release of this wave, with both apparently being variants of the same version. . .oh, well.

Even if it was the Goblin Queen variant?

Jennifer Connely?

Edited by karamazov80

Or we could be getting a variant Black Queen Selene.

I'm betting this is completely a 90s X-Men wave with the exception of the variant and army builder. Though I would much prefer this to be a Claremont/Byrne-era wave with only Jim Lee-era variant and army builder :(

I believe this would be the variant as well. Jean in her 90's X-men uniform I would think is a lock. But now who is the last figure? So this would mean that Jean comes with the Hellfire trooper. So would that mean maybe Sebastian Shaw is the last one? Since they've done a White Queen figure awhile back and the Hellfire trooper is in this wave.

Edited by EricM

I believe this would be the variant as well. Jean in her 90's X-men uniform I would think is a lock. But now who is the last figure? So this would mean that Jean comes with the Hellfire trooper. So would that mean maybe Sebastian Shaw is the last one? Since they've done a White Queen figure awhile back and the Hellfire trooper is in this wave.

I don't see that as a very likely candidate. He just seems like he'd be outta place. ESPECIALLY with the Black Queen coming with the Hellfire Club goon (At least so far as we can tell so far).

I'm still holding out for an X-Men villain. Omega Red, anyone?

Even if it was the Goblin Queen variant?

Goblin' Queen always reminds me of Elton John for some obscure reason !

To be absolutely honest any sort of 'gobbling' conjures up some very weird images in my mind.... actually ,Green Gobblin' especially :sick: & Ultimate Green Gobblin' :yucky:

All that aside ....what a lovely little adult collectable isn't she :thumbsup:

Am I the only person here that is positively 'Wolverined out' ? I like the guy but...bloody hell :(

You aren't alone. I'm just saying that to have an entire wave focusing on one particular time period in X-Men history, you're almost guaranteed a Wolverine, since he's a huge part of the X-Men.

Am I the only person here that is positively 'Wolverined out' ? I like the guy but...bloody hell :(

You aren't alone. I'm just saying that to have an entire wave focusing on one particular time period in X-Men history, you're almost guaranteed a Wolverine, since he's a huge part of the X-Men.

Not aiming this at you but....Thor was one hell of a part of the Avengers but we never got him ( in the box set) !

Edited by buttheadsmate

Thor was one hell of a part of the Avengers but we never got him ( in the box set) !

True, but the box sets now only carry 4 figures. (Though I'll admit that losing Avengers #1 Hulk for another Thor wouldn't have been a great loss.) One could also argue that the costume was too subtle a change to warrant another go at the time. One could say that about Wolverine too, but AA/DST have been beating us to death with Wolverines for years, whereas they're quite happy to make us wait for our Thors.

Wohooo...Black Queen!!! She looks great for the most part though what's up with some of those lines and dots on her face? Same with Rogue. I think the female faces work best without these extra lines and dots.

I'm loving the new hair piece and the details, though her cape is missing the red rose.

One last thing anyone else think the colors are sort of muted or off? I mean for example, the Hellfire Guard looks slightly too dark, Rogue and Jean's eyes are this dark muddy green instead of a nice bright green.

Last two are Jim Lee Jean and Mr. Sinister.

Edited by Chronotrigger