UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 34 images...

battlecat

WoW this Wave Rocks so far, I aim hoping for Bishop before it is over.This is going to go down as one of there best waves!!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that confirms the wave as an X-Wave, I'm going to guess the remaining 'mates will be Jean, maybe one villain like Sinister, a Hellfire guard, and I have no idea about the variant, no one revealed so far has an obvious variant to me, although sometimes they come totally out of left field, like Wolverine in his army fatigues.

I have no idea about the variant, no one revealed so far has an obvious variant to me, although sometimes they come totally out of left field, like Wolverine in his army fatigues.

Maybe it'll be an AOA variant. One eyed Cyclops and Dark Beast would make for awesome variants.

AoA_Cyclops.jpgAoA_Dark_Beast.jpg

Variant Black Queen with Hellfire guard army builders anyone?

Have to say I'm not a huge xmen fan (Loved the book through the 80's as a kid but the 90's made it unintelligible for those who stopped reading around then to make sense of it now!) but this wave looks pretty cool ;)

T.

I'm digging the 90's X-Men so far. Maybe these will all be from the famous cover of X-Men #1? 90s Storm is in the Black Panther wave. Gambit and Psylocke we just got. We got Archangel a long time ago.

Here's my guesses for the next 3:

Jean Grey (Jim Lee version)

Hoverchair Xavier

Colossus remake

Nightcrawler was in Excalibur at the time. Bishop came a few issues later in Uncanny.

Jubilee was around then, but for some reason, she's not on that cover.

There are still MANY old X-Men favorites that have yet to be made... Sunfire, Banshee, Dazzler, Longshot, etc. There are very few Brotherhood characters.

post-3333-1257700458_thumb.jpg

The variant could be Dark Beast, 80's Rogue (from the Secret Wars cover) or Savage Land Rogue maybe...

Wasn't Jubilee kicked off the main team and sent down to the New Mutants or something?

Edited by Rheul

I'm really hoping we get a new hero or villain out of this (leaning towards villain). At this point, I'd be surprised if we don't get Jean, which means we have two more slots plus the potential army building character, which means one of those two slots could just be a costume variant.

Something tells me this is just an updated X-Men wave. :(

so knowone thinks there gonna remake Collosus?

heres my wish list

90'S Cyclops/90'S Collosus

90'S Rogue/90'S Wolverine (tan and brown)

90'S Beast/Hover chair Professor X

Variant: 90'S Jean Grey

anyone agree?i mean just look at this!,we have most of these,and it only seems right!

Holy Shit!!!!I Think I Just Called An Entire Wave!!!

post-337-1257706099_thumb.jpg

Edited by brobotc

heres my wish list

anyone agree?i mean just look at this!,we have most of these,and it only seems right!

You called 3, that's for sure.

I have my doubts about Hover Chair Xavier though. And I imagine DST wouldn't risk Twisted Two-Face burning down their offices for making Jean hard to come by. At this point, I'd almost expect a Wolverine, but I'm holding out hope that we can do an X-Men wave without him, especially since he already had two themed waves based on him recently, as well as a box set, plus he's in another of the assorted figure waves, not to mention a second themed wave of TRU exclusives.

heres my wish list

You called 3, that's for sure.

But 3,None The Less!

The variant could be Dark Beast, 80's Rogue (from the Secret Wars cover) or Savage Land Rogue maybe...

Wasn't Jubilee kicked off the main team and sent down to the New Mutants or something?

no jubilee was not offically in either blue or gold strike teams, same as forge and banshee

and she joined

generation X

(with M, mondo, chamber, husk, skin and a few others , emma frost and banshee)

heres my wish list

You're missing the "army builder" from your wave guess. One of your choices will have to be axed.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

if we're going for a 90's X-men wave then the bad guys we are looking at will be

Genoshan magistrates

Magento's acololytes

the brood

hellfire club goons

hellions

marauders

morlocks

MLF

savage land mutates

i can't think of anymore, after the start of the Legacy virus i stopped buying and discovered girls, booze and fags

I don't think Rogue is supposed to be beautiful (as she has been portrayed from the late 80s through to today). Why does every reasonably well-known super heroine need to be turned into a supermodel? We need mid-80s, John Romita, Jr.-era, average-looking Rogue.

I think that it's a necessary part of her character that she is a knock out, she's an extremely beautiful woman that no one can touch. That's very isolating and fitting of someone with the name of Rogue. I hope the variant is X-treme Xmen Rogue.

Edited by minimadman

I think that it's a necessary part of her character that she is a knock out, she's an extremely beautiful woman that no one can touch. That's very isolating and fitting of someone with the name of Rogue. I hope the variant is X-treme Xmen Rogue.

Though I do understand the dramatic conflict in that, she turned into a supermodel long after she was initially created. It was a "retcon" type of deal, because she looked like a normal woman before the 1990s back when I first knew of her.