UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Statues Talk

karamazov80

Sounds pretty nice. I'm more of a casual Star Wars collector, but even I have two of the 1/6 Storm Troopers because they are so iconic looking. Both are, of course, in poses similar to the PF :lol:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks very nice, but scale aside, I don't see Ultron as the level of villain that would warrant this becoming a "grail" statue later.

My PF Hawkeye will be shipping soon!

Edited by karamazov80

Looks very nice, but scale aside, I don't see Ultron as the level of villain that would warrant this becoming a "grail" statue later.

My PF Hawkeye will be shipping soon!

My sentiments exactly. It works for Dr. Doom, but for Ultron? Let's see how the Age of Ultron pans out, or will this android be part of future Marvel movies.

I have zero statues on PO right now. First time in a long time. I am so very tempted by the Obi Wan Mythos, but have so far resisted. I know that Snowtrooper PF is just around the corner.

I should probably sell one or two of my statues for space, but not sure what since they are all pretty essential IMO. Only ones I have on order are Hawkeye and Batman (will add Superman when he goes up). Pretty sure my DC statues will be limited to Joker, "the big 3" and assorted favorites of mine like Deathstroke, Kord Blue Beetle, Speedy, Hourman, and others that will never be made. Marvel-wise, I would pick up brown Wolvie in a second, and would happily upgrade my Spidey Comiquette for something better. But otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

Edited by karamazov80

Webhead, I really like the Vader Mythos, but am kinda turned off by the orange lava glow thing. It certainly gives you your moneys worth with all the display possibilities, but I just haven't been able to PO it. I am quite certain that Vader will end up in the Legendary line and (as much as it scares me) I think that one will be the one I go after. $2k is a lot of money, but if you've seen the videos of Maul, a Vader in that scale would be epic.

K80, I am glad you said that about the Spidey Comi. I just never really liked what they went with on that one. Plus, I like the more classic spidey, as opposed to the gigantic eye spiderman that came later.

I want to get that new bowen black spidey museum statue. I have the original bowen black spidey and I have to say I like this new pose better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...