UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

eclipse's Customs

eclipse

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ill be honest always where things come from on my customs if i make them from scratch or obtain them somewhere else and with destro his face is actually based off of a cubeecraft design,what i did was spruce the colors up an worked with the facial lines a little but i cant take the majority of the credit on him except converting him to minimate decal form.Bazooka is a fresh design by me and Destros collar was made with apoxy sculpt in three layers.

Man, I really love Destro's face, it is perfect. And his collar is great too!

two more that ive been meaning to post these were made mid december,first Chucles he was fun to make except his face its somthing ill probley update later,his shirt is what drew me to the toy as a kid and to this day it still holds that festive look.

Snake- I have to thank Luke for such the awsome decal its what got this custom rolling but i had to have his shin guards and the camoe pants.

I love feedback in boath directions positive for insperation and for those who have chatted with me Know i handle it well critisism it helps create a better end result as long as it isnt to brutal (haha).anyway I hope everyone likes.

tommarow Ill be Posting Hellboy and Liz Sherman!!

post-3300-1264382600_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264382623_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264382652_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264382695_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264382718_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

Ive been working on HellBoy for a long time little by little I had no idea what I was getting myself into,theres alot to him like the predator, a little of everything but he turned out like i was hoping.Somewhere I read a post and it goes somthing like this anyway,when you think you have finnished a custom but your not happy and you know what you can do to make it just that much better just do it go the extra mile.Hellboy has a few of those.

Liz Sherman is based off of the movie and up against hellboy fairly easy to create again as always I sound like a broken record boath were a blast to put togeather,anyway enough jibber jabber!!

post-3300-1264533958_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264533996_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264534191_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264534217_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264534296_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264534325_thumb.jpg

sorry about that, I will from here on out ,nobody has said anything to me about it

thank you

Those are awesome! I love Hellboy! But might I suggest you re-size the pics prior to uploading? I have a pretty fast connection, and they still took forever to load.

BS

horns were sculpty putty it took forever to get them even,I laugh now but i wasnt when i was doing it.A little tip I actually waited for the two part putty to set up a little and get hard before i started to work with it and it worked like a champ of course that was after many redos.it sounds like we need to fet you a tail!!

Good job on Hellboy! I really like the details, like his belt buckle and the cross! How did you do his horns? And, your's got a tail! That's something mine is lacking. :blush:

Very nice work. Hellboy looks great, and the expression on Liz's face is priceless. Everytime I see Hellboy customs, it makes me think two things: 1) DST really needs to get on this and 2) I really need to give customizing a try.

• 1 month later...

Well its been a while sinse i have posted anything,Ive been busy with work and creating these little guys .first up tonight we have Abe Sapien,making him I had to do somthing Ive never done before decal work on the top of his head it was my starting point with him I knew if i could not, he wouldnt look right and he would not happen but as it turned out the decal worked then I told myself I had to have boath faces one with goggles and one without after the head decal worked so here he is finnished with boath faces!!

second the myth busters I got them from the one and only minimate factory.I thank who made the decals, great work.the mythbusters make for perfect minimates

as always comments are welcome and encouraged in either direction.

tommarow two more customs (hint- marvel and g.i.joe)

post-3300-1267419988_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267420006_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267420024_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267420039_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

Abe Sapien is SPOT ON! I love it! :D

I was thinking you might be able to add a bulk-ish piece (Emil Blonsky's?) and then mold out the toilet-seat-water-thingy around it. Of course, that would ruin the fact that he's supposed to be skinny.

second the myth busters I got them from the one and only minimate factory.I thank who made the decals, great work.the mythbusters make for perfect minimates

Your welcome. You used them better than I did anyway.

tonight is Roadblock and Bishop

roadblock

is one of my all time favrites from g.i.joe.I dont know why he's just so damb cool, heavy gunner and chef,he took a while to put togeather sinse he is a accessorie hog with a special machine gun i had to chop to minimate size and repaint to his tripod anyway here he is!!!

Bishop

My first custom im keeping using a original face,the factory version is a great minimate it just needed a little spicing up,red scarf,shoulder straps,shotgun,shotgun holder and a smidge more black detail in his oufit and this is what I came up with and hair of course witch I had to drill a minimate head for the first time!!

tomorrow two more marvel and watchmen (minutemen)

http://' target="_blank">

post-3300-1267500831_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267500858_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267500913_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267500955_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267500973_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267500990_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267501008_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267501040_thumb.jpg

thanks you guys for such possitive feedback,im running a little behind from my last post but tonight ill be posting two more customs ,again the feedback means alot to me thanks!!

Im A little late on posting gotta love work but finally here they are

Captain Metropolis- one of my favrite minute men all i can say is he was a blast to put togeather

Domino- here on the board i have seen some killer Domino customs all are well thought out and with

Lukes decal(thank you) I had to put her on the team and in my collecton!!

Ill let the pictures do the talking

as always comments are most welcome!!

post-3300-1267887736_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887759_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887773_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887784_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887801_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887815_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1267887829_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse