UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity Gauntlet Packaging Pictures

Kamsm8

If memory serves me (it has been a very long time) the crossovers are not very important. A lot of the crossover books have next to nothing to do with the story. You should read the Silver Surfer tie in's (actually you should read that whole series it was great) though, and if possible pick up "Thanos Quest" to read first.

Thanks Rheul .

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my little shipment from BBTS. You can say that it was my early Christmas present. :lol: Great set though. At first, I didn't think i would like the gloves but the look pretty good in person.

I can't wait to get this set. I just picked up a Guardians of the Galaxy trade and although this isn't the current Adam Warlock or Drax looks they will have to do for now. I've already got Gamorra so I'm hoping they do a Starlord and Rocket Racoon soon.

ok so im a little late getting this set and there isn't much more to be said on it that others haven't already said.

however I haven't seen anyone mention a Historic Minimate first with this set in that Thanos' gloves sport 5 digits(four fingers and a thumb) when all previous Mates that show individual fingers (think carnage, catwoman, sabretooth, terminator, lady deathstrike etc etc) have always only had 3 fingers(and a thumb).

ok so im a little late getting this set and there isn't much more to be said on it that others haven't already said.

however I haven't seen anyone mention a Historic Minimate first with this set in that Thanos' gloves sport 5 digits(four fingers and a thumb) when all previous Mates that show individual fingers (think carnage, catwoman, sabretooth, terminator, lady deathstrike etc etc) have always only had 3 fingers(and a thumb).

Yeah - i kind of wanted him to have 3 fingers & a thumb (in keeping with the MiniMate design standards) - but everyone else on the board seemed to think that the glove wouldn't work without all his digits.

It was also pointed out to me that Nightcrawler has his hands represented accurately - but then, he has non standard hands and would look pretty silly with just 1 finger & 1 thumb on each hand.

Edited by Nessex

• 4 weeks later...
My pimp has just received the Minimates & despite my eagerness to get hold of them I'll be patient for a while yet before they get to Blighty ....but in the meantime I've been scouring the 'Cave to see if 'Infinity Gauntlet' is amongst the archives so that I can read up on this (until now obscure to me) series !

About an hour ago I found them .....in fact I found 2 sets of them (1-6).....don't ask me why :rolleyes:

So ,having never read this series ....are there cross-overs which I need to be finding as well ? I've just wiki'd IG & I realise there are a few related titles but are these necessary to find as well or will I be able to follow it without ? I'm pretty sure I'll have the contemporary Hulk & Silver Surfer issues but I'm not confident about Cloak & Dagger etc.?

What d'ya reckon!

I read this series (for the first time) with no agenda but to be honest I like the 'mates but that was no classic .