UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

masters of evil

mrmate85

i know that dst has been trying to come out with as many villians as they can but what about a masters of evil set i think it would be a great idea and heres who i think should be in the set what do you guys think ?

Tiger Shark

Klaw

Grim Reaper

Melter

Radioactive man (classic version not thunderbolts style)

Whirlwind

Black Knight (Nathan Garrett)

Beetle

wouldn't this make a kick ass addition of minimates come on dst get on the ball man !

Oh, I would buy just about any combination of Masters members. (okay, maybe not Oddball, Powderkeg, Jackhammer, & Gargantua, members of Doc Ock's Masters of Evil [yes, this was their low point]) If I it were up to me, I'd do several sets:

Masters of Evil I:

Baron Heinrich Zemo

Enchantress

Executioner

Black Knight (Garrett)

Masters of Evil II:

Whirlwind

Klaw

Melter

Radioactive Man

Masters of Evil III:

Moonstone

Egghead

Beetle

Tigershark

Masters of Evil IV:

Mr. Hyde

Grey Gargoyle

Yellowjacket II

Titainia

Masters of Evil VI:

Baron Zemo

Fixer

Goliath

Screaming Mimi

Of course you'd also need a Wrecking Crew boxed set and

The Original Thunder Bolts:

Citizen V

Techno

Atlas

Songbird

with Meteroite / Mach I chase two pack.

We could run for days on combinations of the second Crimson Cowl's Masters which at one point was 25 third and fourth stringers strong.

There are some I'd like more than others, but I'd take pretty much any of them, villains are the area I feel Marvelmates are most lacking, especially given the way two-packs are arranged sometimes. Don't get me wrong, the new Jim Lee Storm looks awesome and I'm really excited for Black Panther, but I feel that by putting the two of them together cuts Klaw's chances down a lot, as he's BP's main villain, the only other one I can think of is Silverback. I'd love to see more villains in boxsets if the waves are to remain hero-heavy.

Masters of Evil VI:

Baron Zemo

Fixer

Goliath

Screaming Mimi

Of course you'd also need a Wrecking Crew boxed set and

The Original Thunder Bolts:

Citizen V

Techno

Atlas

Songbird

with Meteroite / Mach I chase two pack.

We could run for days on combinations of the second Crimson Cowl's Masters which at one point was 25 third and fourth stringers strong.

I was right there with you until you said "chase." If DST makes two of the original Thunderbolts chases, I would be so angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :hulk:

If we got asmany Masters of Evil ineups as you've listed, I tink that the villainous minimates might finally stand a chance against all of the heroes.

Also I didnt see Baron Strucker listed.

Strucker wasn't a member of the Masters. Any of them. Like MODOK, I think DST really needs to make him if they're gona make his troops.

Yeah definitely Baron Zemo but I would love an original Thunderbolts set with Citizen V, Mach 1 , Songbird and the fixer can't remember what his name was.

Fixer went by "Techno." I hope that when we get the T-Bolts, we get Atlas rather than Songbird, as I'd like her packed with Swordsman to finish out the Civil War era T-Bolts.