UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 29 & 30

mav-man

I'm surprised that no one has posted pics of all the 90's X-Men together yet. That'd be cool to see.

Here is the best I could do with the current selection.

th_75544_90X-men_122_828lo.JPG

I'd prefer if you'd use tinypic.com or photobucket so that we're not bombarded with adultfriendfinder ads.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed that series 29 has sold out at both AFX and bigbadtoystore. I mention this so that if you were holding off on these, you might grab them when you find them (luckily, I just ordered mine last week before they sold out). It's nice to see some of these last few waves selling out. It just shows that the interest for these is still strong.

• 3 months later...

totally random, but all of series 29 including the Wolverine variant is now up on tru.com for $10 a pop. If i didnt already have like 6 Hydra men i would get the variant.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4086343

Too bad the variant pack is sold out already.

I picked up a couple of the variant packs for that price a couple of months ago. The WWII Wolverine is a nice figure, works great as a base for Prof X. Oh, yeah, plus there's a Hydra guy in the pack, too.

Great find, but too bad they're over priced. It realy makes you wonder what the story is behind those.

TRU buying up excess stock from Diamond? Kinda surprised if there is excess - I thought it was a pretty balanced wave without major pegwarmers (like Cloak & Dagger).

And yes, they are overpriced. I'm tempted by the Wolverine/HYDRA Agent, but not at those prices & shipping.