UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 29 & 30

mav-man

Quick question: are Stroms puffy sleeves an accessory that slips over the normal arm, or are they a solid, newly sculpted upper arm piece?

Solid new upper arm sculpts on 90s Storm. And if you have Moonstone, then imagine the Moonstone shine on Storm. Absolutely beautiful.

Well, I now have a reason to open Spider-Girl, to see if mine has been genetically altered too...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish Black Panther's slip piece wasn't so dang big, though, or had the eyes printed closer together as cesium says.

I wish my Black Panther had it's face painted on straight (or ears molded straight)...

4116233255_2ee19ce6b6_o.jpg

My Back Panther had the same problem as storm 1:08's had. Hopefully DST will have extras with the face painted on correctly.

Edited by Santos L Halper

BBTS got my 29 and 30 in stock and oh it is so hard to not ship my loot right this second especially after seeing the pics. But with so much more supposedly to come in stock in the next week my wallet convinced me to only pay shipping once and wait.. . . . . :angry: darn wallet!

Somone needs to put up a pic of the back boobs on the Spider Girl.

Wish Black Panther's slip piece wasn't so dang big, though, or had the eyes printed closer together as cesium says.

I wish my Black Panther had it's face painted on straight (or ears molded straight)...

4116233255_2ee19ce6b6_o.jpg

My Back Panther had the same problem as storm 1:08's had. Hopefully DST will have extras with the face painted on correctly.

Huh. For what it's worth, the ears on the BP I got are fine so they are not all like tat. I still hate the eyes though.

Edited by cesium salami

BBTS got my 29 and 30 in stock and oh it is so hard to not ship my loot right this second especially after seeing the pics. But with so much more supposedly to come in stock in the next week my wallet convinced me to only pay shipping once and wait.. . . . . :angry: darn wallet!

I'm in the same boat, and it is not easy. Those HYDRA agents are calling to me.

Yeah, I paid more than the price for the full set on BBTS for just 3 of the 4 packs from my LCS yesterday because I couldn't wait. There are some really great Minimates in these two waves. I need to pick up a couple more Hydras, for sure.

And here are pics of Spidey's updated rogue's gallery and X-flyers versus Sentinel!

post-1827-1258693422_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1258693483_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

Well, it really isn't anything new to see. The design on the back of Spider-Girl is the same as the front of Spider-Girl. The only difference is that all the black lines are thinner in the back (well, on my figure). So you can have the chest piece backwards and not notice a thing. I'm guessing there was a slip during the final design submission or something and someone didn't notice that the black webs should be straighter. Or is her back not supposed to mirror her front design? I don't know the character's costume well enough...

Head holes and back boobs and wide eyes, oh my :blink:

Considering how long it took me to notice my TRU Spider-woman came with the chest piece on backwards, and considering plenty of older minimates have no back detailing at all anyways, I'm gonna say the back boobs are not a big deal to me really...

Over at stuckakid.com, we got some of our cases of 29 & 30 in a day late ... enough to cover all of our pre-orders (thanks guys, you should have your shipping notices by now) ... and we'll have a few of the regular sets and individual 2-packs up later today.

This was one crazy week! T2, Ghostbusters, 29 & 30 ... by far one of the biggest shipments we've had in a long time.

This was one crazy week! T2, Ghostbusters, 29 & 30 ... by far one of the biggest shipments we've had in a long time.

I know what you mean. I just got my shipping list from Diamond for next week's delivery, and I almost fell off my chair.

lol are you takin the day off work when it comes in?

Jeff of the Miniacs

More great pics!

Gaaaah, these are neato! I gotta get 'em!

How's the tail on Scorpion? Is it flimsy and seems easily breakable or pretty solid?

His tail is very solid, however; it is a little less articulated than I thought it would be. Still, it's a great, unique-looking 'mate...and Storm looks really great. When you see it in person, you really appreciate the detail put into her. The hair , the cape construction, even the pearl-like sheen are amazing.

Ok, so I didn't get the Spider-Girl/Vault Guard & House of M/Scorpion sets from 30, and aside from the peg hole thing, Electro, Isulated Spider-Man and the Vault Guard appear to be identical to their TRU counterparts show over at the Database, but here's Ultimate Spider-Woman

post-2133-1258602798_thumb.jpg

"I'm, not happy, Bob. Not. Happy. Ask me why. Why what? Be specific, Bob. Your Minimates make me unhappy. Factory errors, I can handle. What I can't handle is your Minimates inexplicable factory errors! Their paint apps don't match, their foot pegs don't fit. Spider Woman doesn't match her costume! They're penetrating the fandom! You know, Bob, Minimate Multiverse is like an enormous clock..."

<_<