UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 29 & 30

mav-man

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not interested in that particular variant, because I've never read a single comic he was in, though he looks like "Evil Wolverine," which was already realized in the dumb idea of "Daken" as I understand it.

Honestly, from series 29, the old school Hydra (under the bulky extra pieces) and old school Black Panther (under the bulky extra pieces) are the only two I'm particularly interested in.

I actually kinda like X-Force Wolverine, just a shame that my enthusiasm for it had been diminished by the barrage of Logans we've already been beaten on the head with this year alone.

From this wave. I'm really excited to get Moon Knight. I just hope he gets those crescent-shaped weapons like in his control art. And I could always use a neat-looking Daredevil variant. And of course there's that spectacular Jim Lee Storm I grew up watching in the original X-Men cartoon, more than welcome.

But yeah, variant War Wolvie is meh.

I actually kinda like X-Force Wolverine, just a shame that my enthusiasm for it had been diminished by the barrage of Logans we've already been beaten on the head with this year alone.

From this wave. I'm really excited to get Moon Knight. I just hope he gets those crescent-shaped weapons like in his control art. And I could always use a neat-looking Daredevil variant. And of course there's that spectacular Jim Lee Storm I grew up watching in the original X-Men cartoon, more than welcome.

But yeah, variant War Wolvie is meh.

Moon Knight's crescent's are visible in the packaging. ;)

Hold on to your wallets.... Previews is loaded with minimate goodness this week. The BSG miniflyers, GB series two 4-pack, GB 2-pack, Marvel series 29 & 30, and T2 seies two 4-pack are all on the list. Some have a PI(price inquiry) next to them. But I'm sure when they're on the list that means they're shipping. Wow no new minimates for months and then BAMMMMM!!!! all at once. :( Time to readjust my bills this week. Thanks DST. ;)

Hold on to your wallets.... Previews is loaded with minimate goodness this week. The BSG miniflyers, GB series two 4-pack, GB 2-pack, Marvel series 29 & 30, and T2 seies two 4-pack are all on the list. Some have a PI(price inquiry) next to them. But I'm sure when they're on the list that means they're shipping. Wow no new minimates for months and then BAMMMMM!!!! all at once. :( Time to readjust my bills this week. Thanks DST. ;)

To make matters worse, it isn't a T2 4-pack. IT'S A WHOLE WAVE!!! :(

I can only hope my LCS gets them in next week; i want the Infinity Gaunlet set to enjoy for now...and have nowhere near enought cash for everything.

This is what mine will look like come Wednessay...

empty_wallet.jpg

Hey DST... what happened to spacing out releases?

This is what mine will look like come Wednessay...

empty_wallet.jpg

Hey DST... what happened to spacing out releases?

Hey, how'd you get my wallet? :P

Joking aside, I agree with you. DST should space out the releases, especially for the sake of newbs like myself who still have quite a bit of catching up to do! :D

Hope so. 33 is the one I'm really anticipating. That's the one with Anti-Venom, right?

That's it! And don't forget the sweet, sweet Hound Phoenix variant. Gonna have to buy myself like 4 of those things . . .

Hope so. 33 is the one I'm really anticipating. That's the one with Anti-Venom, right?

That's it! And don't forget the sweet, sweet Hound Phoenix variant. Gonna have to buy myself like 4 of those things . . .

I thought so. Thanks. I can't wait! Anti-Venom is the character I want most as a Minimate. (Well, he's actually second on my list. My first choice will never in a million years be made into a 'mate. :()

(Well, he's actually second on my list. My first choice will never in a million years be made into a 'mate. :()

SPILL! You'll never know what DST's got up its sleeve. Seems like only yesterday that everybody on the Multiverse was begging for a Thor Hawkeye Deadpool Jim Lee Jean Grey minimate ;)

(Well, he's actually second on my list. My first choice will never in a million years be made into a 'mate. :()

SPILL! You'll never know what DST's got up its sleeve. Seems like only yesterday that everybody on the Multiverse was begging for a Thor Hawkeye Deadpool Jim Lee Jean Grey minimate ;)

Have you seen Punisher: War Zone? I'd like a 'mate of the character 'Maginty' (not sure if I spelled that right). Seems like a funny character to wish for, I know, but he always cracks me up. :P

Have you seen Punisher: War Zone? I'd like a 'mate of the character 'Maginty' (not sure if I spelled that right). Seems like a funny character to wish for, I know, but he always cracks me up. :P

You probably won't see that one, sadly. Movie licenses tend to be one and done, unless they prove to be popular or are populated with Spider-Man or Wolverine.