UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 29 & 30

mav-man

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... since limited edition closed down I haven't even got the ultimates wave or the dark avengers sets yet...

... since limited edition closed down

So this is confirmed, then? Too bad. I know they were a great resource for UK-based collectors, and the way they reached out to fans with the Skrulls last year was really cool.

(edit: just saw the other thread)

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

forgive me if i overlooked the answer elsewhere, but has the actual shipping dates for series 29 and 30 been set yet? should these make it to the comic book stores in the next few weeks? (ah hopes, ah hopes)

forgive me if i overlooked the answer elsewhere, but has the actual shipping dates for series 29 and 30 been set yet? should these make it to the comic book stores in the next few weeks? (ah hopes, ah hopes)

the newest ship update on art asylum's site has 11/25/09 as the new date. let's hope this holds up.

I just noticed this on a picture of Storm on Luke's site...

It looks like those puffy sleeves are some kind of slip-over piece for the upper arm instead of a new upper arm piece. Thank god. I think those puffy sleeves look ridiculous, and I'm glad we can apparently opt out of them.

I just noticed this on a picture of Storm on Luke's site...

It looks like those puffy sleeves are some kind of slip-over piece for the upper arm instead of a new upper arm piece. Thank god. I think those puffy sleeves look ridiculous, and I'm glad we can apparently opt out of them.

They look ridiculous . . . but i could not possibly have a 90's Storm without them! It's about the Ru Paul hair & billowy sleaves!

They look ridiculous . . . but i could not possibly have a 90's Storm without them! It's about the Ru Paul hair & billowy sleaves!

I was at my comic-loving nerdiest circa 1990/1991. So, I grew up with those designs and of course, enjoyed the comics as a kid. However, the designs, in retrospect, suck. Liefeld was of course the absolute worst of the bunch (that Cable is an absolute abomination), but Lee was not immune to this problem. Storm looks like a reject from a C+C Music Factory video. And what exactly is Cyclops gonna use those straps on his legs and wrists for? What does he store in those pouches? Batman he isn't!

Edited by karamazov80

the newest ship update on art asylum's site has 11/25/09 as the new date. let's hope this holds up.

thanks for the info.

A 12 pack Minimate case which includes 3 variant sets rather than the standard one variant set per 12 ratio. In effect each case holds 3 Complete (inc. variant) waves.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I didn't know that.

Thanks BHM.