UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Concept Art

Raider

I was looking through the pages of discussion and come across a thread that featured the concept art for wave 29 as a reward for "cracking the code"

Is there somewhere that all the concept art has been posted? I would like to look at more

Yes, its a newbie question. I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything. I will usually try and find the answers myself but sometimes I will fail so expect more newbie questions :)

I was looking through the pages of discussion and come across a thread that featured the concept art for wave 29 as a reward for "cracking the code"

Is there somewhere that all the concept art has been posted? I would like to look at more

Yes, its a newbie question. I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything. I will usually try and find the answers myself but sometimes I will fail so expect more newbie questions :)

Ahh, the codebreaking contest for waves 29-30. Brings back memories. (Stupid cipher.)

Yup, most official minimate concept art you can find on the AA website. I remember the Chef Duff, Ghostbusters and all of the Secret Wars mates (even the ones yet to be mated) on there. Minimate Headquarters got the concept art for Wave 30, which eventually got reposted here too. And way back during the wave 25 and 26 28 reveals we got a preview to Deadpool's concept art (to Dio's chagrin :lol:)

They truly are, Raider! It's cool to see how enthusiastic you are! I hope you get what you need shipped to - as Nessex always says - Oz! :D

And way back during the wave 25 and 26 28 reveals we got a preview to Deadpool's concept art (to Dio's chagrin :lol:)

Sweet nostalgia. Waiting (im)patiently to see Deadpool's concept art was pretty cool! (And look were we are now: he kind of hates me :P ) Oh, and NRaider don't banter with Dio!