UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Introduction

Hello

I am very new to minimates. Infact I have only got into them this week.

I am a collector of GI Joe, Transformers, MOTUC and Marvel Universe

My son is a big fan of Lego Minifigs and loves Marvel and DC characters so after seeing these for the first in a store I decided to pick up a couple of boxes

These things are pretty damn good. We are both hooked. I have already spent a nice chunk of change on ebay and BBTS trying to start a collection

The only problem is I can't seem to get a Harley Quinn. She is my son's favourite character so hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction to find her (and Joker)

Anyway, Hello. I have a lot to learn about minimates so I look forward to conversing with you all

Welcome Raider! Harlequin is a tough one to find, as are some other DC Direct figures. You might try the buy/sell and want/have threads here, as well as EBay, because you probably won't find these through regular online e-tailers or your local comic shop.

Welcome to the 'verse Raider* and to your new addiction! This is a great place to spend way too much time. You better enjoy it because there is no way back. :P

So, who's in your collection so far?

_____

*: I hope we don't get confused by your name since we have another Raider - but with a prefix - around here. I'm sure she'll introduce herself to you pretty soon.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

@ Bob Harris, I currently have Lobo, Ambush Bug, Ms. Marvel (currently my son's favourite), Ultron, Archangel and Apocolypse.

I am waiting on delivery from ebay and BBTS for the 2 Dark Avengers packs, Thunderbolts pack, Red Hulk, Skaar, Captain America, Red Hulk, wave 28 and the Darktide set

@ NorthRaider, I hope we can share the raider name. It wasn't until after I registered that I noticed your name. I am from Australia so I could be the SouthRaider :)

Sound like your addiction collecting is off to a smashing start! :)

And I have to say your son has nice taste ;)

@ NorthRaider, I hope we can share the raider name. It wasn't until after I registered that I noticed your name. I am from Australia so I could be the SouthRaider :)

I'm liking this guy already :D

Technically the Philippines lies squarely in the Northern Hemisphere... so the contrast works perfectly!

Heh. That's kind of cute, in a cosmic balancing sort of way. Two Raiders, each at their own end of the Pacific.

Welcome to the boards, (South)Raider. Getting hooked on Minimates is all too easy, but it does reveal good taste in your family. :)

I've gotta say, Aapje, you are probably the nicest guy around here. You pop up once every week or two, seemingly for the sole purpose of welcoming new members and wishing people happy birthday. Super nice guy. :)

Hello and welcome to Minimate Multiverse. As is usual for all new members, I must subject you to the trial known far and wide as the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

I quote a movie, you name the movie I'm quoting. This time it'll be song lyrics:

"I could wile away the hours confirming with the flowers. Consultin' with the rain."

@ Bob Harris, I currently have Lobo, Ambush Bug, Ms. Marvel (currently my son's favourite), Ultron, Archangel and Apocolypse.

I am waiting on delivery from ebay and BBTS for the 2 Dark Avengers packs, Thunderbolts pack, Red Hulk, Skaar, Captain America, Red Hulk, wave 28 and the Darktide set

Nice collection so far, SouthRaider! I bet you are going to love Ares! This is one of the best 'mates ever, right? (Did we discuss this yet?)

____

Edit: Oh, we'll see at the Best Mates Of The Year Poll, right? :P

Edited by Bob Harris