UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

jboogie's Customs

jboogie

wow - they are both really nice works.

I was wondering if we might see a New Defenders box set. White Iron Fist, New Strange, Shrulk & Updated Namor?

If they bring out a new Doc Strange that looks as good as yours, count me in!

And gotta agree with Hellpop - that gold gun is awesome! makes the whole figure even better.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those both look great. That's the Doctor's current look? If so I think you could sign me up for one of those. I'm not seeing his Eye or Cloak I'm guessing he hasn't gotten those back from Brother Voodoo yet. I'm kind of out of touch with current Marvel

Thanks everyone for the kudos.

Those both look great. That's the Doctor's current look? If so I think you could sign me up for one of those. I'm not seeing his Eye or Cloak I'm guessing he hasn't gotten those back from Brother Voodoo yet. I'm kind of out of touch with current Marvel

The price of comics has also put me out of touch.I go to the comic store and basically skim through most of the comics.I only stumble on info while searching the web.Like right now...I didn't even know he lost his cloak.

Thanks everyone for the kudos.

The price of comics has also put me out of touch.I go to the comic store and basically skim through most of the comics.I only stumble on info while searching the web.Like right now...I didn't even know he lost his cloak.

I feel ya', it's what makes the digital subscription so appealing.

Thanx Boyd!

Here is my lates decal...Cable from X-Sanction.I would like people to also customize him and see how everyone would customize the same character.I think that would be awesome to see.Or if you have anyone has ideas or suggestions on how they would tackle him would be cool to.

post-2890-0-67709100-1322681816_thumb.jppost-2890-0-41477200-1322681826_thumb.jp

Thanks Nessex! Hopefully he looks good next to my Hope Summers custom.

post-2890-0-82524700-1322866207_thumb.jppost-2890-0-50656700-1322866272_thumb.jp

Made from a painted green minimate with decals.Face is from Marvel Girl and hair from Jean Grey first class.Painted shoulder pads are from AoA Magneto.

post-2890-0-93757500-1322873257_thumb.jp

Got around to making a face decal for X-Force Nightcrawler.

Edited by jboogie

Nice work on Hope, but I kinda want her tattered brown poncho around her shoulders for her to feel complete. No idea how to do that without a lot of sculpting work, so forget I brought it up :)

Thanks Boyd, I wanted that look also.The only other way is using a modified poncho from one of the western box sets.

Your face decal has blown my mind, it's crazy detailed!

Haven't been following X-Sanction, but the costume is much better than his usual one, diggin' the Halo chest piece.

Edited by Liney

name your price!!

Thanks MOC , I'm flattered.But it's hard for me to put prices on my customs.Finding parts are the main cost for me.

Big Thanks to Punisher,Nervous,Liney,boyd,mikebit and Squall for the comments.