jboogie's Customs

jboogie

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know much about the character but that is a slick-looking 'Mate! Well done!

Son of one of Cap's wartime foes, Zemo is a brilliant strategist and engineer, and the most successful leader of the Masters of Evil in their history. Founder and originator of the Thunderbolts, his scheme actually suceeded in taking over the world before some of his T-Bolt teammates turned on him. Zemo recently extended his personal vengence list to include Hawkeye.

Great Zemo! Perfect paint apps. All he needs is a sword accessory. :thumbsup:

And a blaster. Can we see some other angles?

You should share that on the DST's Facebook wall. Maybe then a bunch of people (like me) could comment on how fantastic it is and that we wish DST would make one too.

That really is a professional lookin' mate you did there. Great!

I'll echo that comment, but for sure, he needs his sword and ray pistol to be complete

You should share that on the DST's Facebook wall. Maybe then a bunch of people (like me) could comment on how fantastic it is and that we wish DST would make one too.

That really is a professional lookin' mate you did there. Great!

I'll echo that comment, but for sure, he needs his sword and ray pistol to be complete

red skulls gun (or the upcoming SHIELD agent's) and lady sifs sword should take care of that ;)

great job on zemo jboogie :D

First of all, great Giant Man custom! The paint job is really smooth and those decals are superbd. I really like the little shadows on his face. Great job.

And great job on that Zemo, too. While I think his costume looks ridiculous, you did a pretty good job converting it into a minimate. In all his shining ridiculousness. Well done. ;)

Sorry about the delay mates..but I was in a middle of a move and just got my internets back up.Thanks for all the comments from everybody and perfect weapons suggestion from undeadpool.Now I have to track down Red Skulls gun.Here are a couple more pictures after I repainted his spots and with weapons.

post-2890-0-37127800-1321315083_thumb.jppost-2890-0-86846000-1321315100_thumb.jppost-2890-0-61596100-1321315122_thumb.jp

Any request on who to do next?

id love to see you take on the most recent thunderbolts :D

IE:

Ghost

Centerius

Mr Hyde

Moonstone

Bommerang

Troll

Satanna

or any of the others, also zemo is stunning now and i feel like i need to make one of my own :P

• 2 weeks later...

Still busy with a move , but I managed to finish 2 that I was working on.Request are still in the works also.

post-2890-0-76889800-1322597060_thumb.jp

Dr. Strange in his new Defenders fit.He still needs a handlebar moustache.

post-2890-0-95077900-1322596830_thumb.jp

Madame Masque

Edited by jboogie