jboogie

jboogie's Customs

269 posts in this topic

I just started getting my feet wet in the customizing department, only painting so far and mixing parts together.

post-2890-1254280178_thumb.jpg

Chen Lu

post-2890-1254280157_thumb.jpg

Still have to do something about the Hoverchair headlights.

post-2890-1254280193_thumb.jpg

Peter Rasputin

post-2890-1255200896_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1255200906_thumb.jpg

AOA Colossus

Edited by jboogie

:D those all look great and that aoa colossus looks amazing

robomate, you read my mind.

jboogie, welcome to the Multiverse, and those are awesome looking customs, I especially like the AoA Colossus, it looks so cool! And if I remember right, the hover-chair is fine as it is, right?

robomate, you read my mind.

jboogie, welcome to the Multiverse, and those are awesome looking customs, I especially like the AoA Colossus, it looks so cool! And if I remember right, the hover-chair is fine as it is, right?

Thanks for the compliments mates, yeah the AoA Colossus is my best custom so far.Probably still needs some work, I'm a perfectionist and still never really satisfied with my work.Hopefully I can do more Age of Apocalypse customs in the future.The hover chair actually still needs its headlights in front.Wondering if I should paint it or try my luck at making a decal.Big ups to all the customizers out there for sharing, I try and copy from a lot of them out there that are already made.

Edited by jboogie

Nice job on those customs. I especially love the AOA Colossus.

Great customs. I'll be the odd man out. My favorite is the unpowered Pete. Good idea and good execution.

What did you use for Prof X's chair?

Great customs. I'll be the odd man out. My favorite is the unpowered Pete. Good idea and good execution.

What did you use for Prof X's chair?

You can get Prof X's chair from a Kubricks Prof X.I got inspired from the one Tenime art made.

I know everyone's gushing about the AoA Collosus, and rightly so. But my favorite is the nice clean simplicity of the Peter Rasputin mate.

post-2890-1254878586_thumb.jpg

Long Haired Mytique

post-2890-1254878602_thumb.jpg

FF She-Hulk

post-2890-1254878620_thumb.jpg

Weapon X

That hair REALLY works well on Mystique. Major improvement! Loving the FF She Hulk too, and nice job on Wolverine. Keep it up!

It was called gloss green by Model Master Acrylic, it's slightly lighter than the original green.But not enough to really notice.

What color green did you paint Chen Lu's boots and crotch?

BS

Very cool FF She-Hulk! I like your custom much better than the original one. Well done!

post-2890-1255195990_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1255196001_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1255196017_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1255196025_thumb.jpg

Bishop with removable scarf.

post-2890-1255293300_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1255293311_thumb.jpg

AoA Weapon X

post-2890-1255293327_thumb.jpg

Forge

Edited by jboogie

:D those are all great keep the aoa ones coming :D

Great friggin job!

Bishop is awesome.

Forge is phenomenal

Weapon X is OUTSTANDING!

I really like the Weapon X and Forge. I have been wanting to make customs of both of those, but I always get side tracked and end up making something else. Any chance for some more AOA customs?

Thanks for the inspirational comments everyone, definitely more AOA customs in the works.

Awesome work buddy. I'm especially impressed with Forge, AOA Weapon X & AOA Colossus!

AOA is my favourite cross-over of all time & i think you've really done Weapon X justice. Kudos.

Do you take commissions?

Awesome work buddy. I'm especially impressed with Forge, AOA Weapon X & AOA Colossus!

AOA is my favourite cross-over of all time & i think you've really done Weapon X justice. Kudos.

Do you take commissions?

Thanks for the kind words Nessex,I just recently got into AOA beacause I had a extra Colossus to spare and wanted to do a custom I haven't seen of him yet.I saw a picture of the whole AOA X-Men team and was interested in making them in minimate form.Now I bought all 4 Trade Paperbacks of AOA just to read and for reference pictures.

At the moment I'm not comfortable with making any commissions and selling them.I just hate the pressure of a custom not to somebody's liking.But maybe in the future I would do it when I think my work is good enough.

post-2890-1259489990_thumb.jpg

AOA Kitty Pryde

post-2890-1259490008_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1259490021_thumb.jpg

AOA Apocalypse

post-2890-1259707165_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1259707149_thumb.jpgpost-2890-1259707134_thumb.jpg

AOA Magneto

Edited by jboogie