UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Smallville Season 10

Twisted Two-Face

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 2:

Carter Hall! Suicide Squad! Weird, new girl! Chloe is gone...? And that new costume is

FREAKING AWESOME!!! :buttrock:

I too like the modernized costume,but what makes me mad is he is pobabbly gonnna be wearing the main superman outfit on like the final second of the last episode and it would only be on him so fast you could hardly be like holy sh*t he's finnaly wearing it!

Episode 2:

Carter Hall! Suicide Squad! Weird, new girl! Chloe is gone...? And that new costume is

I too like the modernized costume,but what makes me mad is he is pobabbly gonnna be wearing the main superman outfit on like the final second of the last episode and it would only be on him so fast you could hardly be like holy sh*t he's finnaly wearing it!

Nice episode indeed, though i disliked

Deadshot portrayed as a Jonah-Hex-esque character. It's like they got all set to do Jonah, skipped out on the idea last-second, slapped a red eye on him and call him Deadshot. At least the Gotham Knight one had SOME red!!!

Chloe i saw coming. Allison Mack is only signed on for 5 episodes this season; she'll be dead-gone befre mid-season, i believe.

It was great to see Carter again, and Shayera FINALLY!!! Although i feel that, and this is more casting's fault, she appeared too middle-Eastern?? I mean...Shayera isn't Indian, and i can't really grasp why they went that route; she had no lines, so really anyone could have been used. Maybe they'll reincarnate as an Indian couple, but i wasn't really feeling it. Loving the Lois-Carter conversation though; her knowing about Clark is the best i've ever seen from Lois.

Regarding the costume, i really like this. It's like they're modernizing the show's OWN old Red/Blue Blur design, showing that it really does adapt off itself. I was hoping for a little yellow in the embedded Sheld on it, but it makes sense that through all these transtions to save the "real" Suit and Shield for the REAL costume.

Also, i don't think it'll be the Final Episode, but it certainly won't be this soon. Laura Vandervoort (Kara) confirmed she'll wear HER suit before Clark wears his. Looking forward to that.

Also, Michael Hogan (Colonel Saul Tigh - BSG) is confirmed as DEATHSTROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deathstroke: Best news of all. :lol:

Episode 2:

Deadshot portrayed as a Jonah-Hex-esque character. It's like they got all set to do Jonah, skipped out on the idea last-second, slapped a red eye on him and call him Deadshot. At least the Gotham Knight one had SOME red!!!

Chloe i saw coming. Allison Mack is only signed on for 5 episodes this season; she'll be dead-gone befre mid-season, i believe.

It was great to see Carter again, and Shayera FINALLY!!! Although i feel that, and this is more casting's fault, she appeared too middle-Eastern?? I mean...Shayera isn't Indian, and i can't really grasp why they went that route; she had no lines, so really anyone could have been used. Maybe they'll reincarnate as an Indian couple, but i wasn't really feeling it. Loving the Lois-Carter conversation though; her knowing about Clark is the best i've ever seen from Lois.

Regarding the costume, i really like this. It's like they're modernizing the show's OWN old Red/Blue Blur design, showing that it really does adapt off itself. I was hoping for a little yellow in the embedded Sheld on it, but it makes sense that through all these transtions to save the "real" Suit and Shield for the REAL costume.

Also, i don't think it'll be the Final Episode, but it certainly won't be this soon. Laura Vandervoort (Kara) confirmed she'll wear HER suit before Clark wears his. Looking forward to that.

Also, Michael Hogan (Colonel Saul Tigh - BSG) is confirmed as DEATHSTROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deathstroke: Best news of all. :lol:

About Deadshot,I seriously thought that was jonah hex untill it showed his face.

Great news for deathstroke I also heard about booster gold being in this season.Hopefully it's true b/c i love booster gold

Episode 2:

About Deadshot,I seriously thought that was jonah hex untill it showed his face.

Great news for deathstroke I also heard about booster gold being in this season.Hopefully it's true b/c i love booster gold

Episode 2:

Yep, there will be a "Blue and Gold" Blue Beetle and Booster Gold themed episode.

Episode 2:

... Nice episode indeed, though i disliked

About the

Deadshot/Jonah Hex character, I can really see where you're coming from, but could they have gone for that first-appearance, gentleman-ish look?

And on the

Shayera/Indian appearance, possibly that was his last memory of Shayera in the past life?

:confused: