UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bttf MiniMates

Inspired by the recent ebay activity (again) with BTTF2 sets I began wondering when the 24th. Anniversary sets were coming ....which I now understand is soon. Bearing in mind the frantic activity in other threads for other lines that are sluggish to show, it seems that that isn't the case for these ? Is there anticipation for these or not?

I'm silenty hyping these guys up!Can't wait to buy them.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they ever make a Clara minimate? I don't seem to remember one and my BTTF mates are still in storage :(

If not, I hope they do more 4-packs and make her and some more new characters!

No. Sadly we have yet to get Clara, Jennifer and Einstein. They are the three remaining essential characters to get. More four packs and/or two packs would be very welcome.

Sadly we have yet to get Clara, Jennifer and Einstein. They are the three remaining essential characters to get. More four packs and/or two packs would be very welcome.

I still think regular 1955 George McFly is a pretty big hole in the line, especially now that we're getting these versions of Biff and Marty.

AFX has bttf 1 IN STOCK RIGHT KNOW!!!!!!

and there gone :(

Edited by eclipse

AFX has bttf 1 IN STOCK RIGHT KNOW!!!!!!

I think that might be an error on the site. I tried purchasing a set along with another pack that I'm still needing, and all that's showing up in my cart when I get to the checkout is the other pack. It seems they don't actually have the BTTF set :(

Edit: or they just sold out amazingly fast :bomb_ie:

Edited by Donny B

i orderd 3 and it cleared for me

oh my fingers are crossed :blink:

Edited by eclipse

i orderd 3 and it cleared for me

oh my fingers are crossed :blink:

How long before you find out if you'll actually receive them?

A.F.X usally gets ahold of you within a couple days i know im not holding my breath, but damb it would be nice to finally have this set still in package.

Well crap I just got the dreaded email they said sorry bla bla bla no go on my order.the email also said to give them a call if i had any questions so i did.the lady on the phone told me they had 6 total and they all sold out within minutes so theres some lucky people or person out there somewhere just not me this round!!TM2 Dinobot if this would have been good for me i hope you know i would have shared the wealth with yeah :D

Edited by eclipse

I have a tough time believing that if AFX is conscious enough to know there is an eBay market for BTTF 2, that they would sell BTTF 1 at retail price through their storefront.

Odds are this was an inventory mistake, regardless of what they tell you on the phone.

If anyone here was lucky enough to get in on this deal though, and actually receives the product, let me know and I will happily eat my words. B)

I have a tough time believing that if AFX is conscious enough to know there is an eBay market for BTTF 2, that they would sell BTTF 1 at retail price through their storefront.

Odds are this was an inventory mistake, regardless of what they tell you on the phone.

If anyone here was lucky enough to get in on this deal though, and actually receives the product, let me know and I will happily eat my words. B)

I agree with you people tell fibs all the time to cover there butts ,I was just giving a update of what was told to me ,I myself had a hard time believing her after seeing they had a BTTF 2 on ebay the same day so if someone here actually gets one ill be happy for them for sure.

Wow! That soap box scooter looks puny even for a minimate. Anybody care to guess what the black accessory to the left of Biff's head is? And why does the packaging header read "Back to the Future Part II", when these mates are clearly from part I?