UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bttf MiniMates

This is probably a stupid question, but does the DeLorean light up? it kinda looks like it. If not i see Luke's next project. ;)

I don't see an Ecto-1 being made though. even if they got the ability to, it'd probably cost more due to the size. Also, can someone post pictures of the unscrewed DeLorean and how to apply the stickers?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope Doc Brown has a new hairpiece. The pic at SDCC showed rad suit Doc sporting a reuse of 50's Doc's head (sculpted hair). The BBTS pic shows Doc wearing his rad suit mask (which means it's gotta peg into a head hole). Here's hoping for a hairpiece that looks more like Doc's hair from the second boxed set.

I sure hope Doc Brown has a new hairpiece. The pic at SDCC showed rad suit Doc sporting a reuse of 50's Doc's head (sculpted hair). The BBTS pic shows Doc wearing his rad suit mask (which means it's gotta peg into a head hole). Here's hoping for a hairpiece that looks more like Doc's hair from the second boxed set.

They could just give him 2 heads like box-set 1 Doc.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

BTTF 2 set is 'in stock' at BBTS, not sure if this is a fluke or not (I know it's been 'pre-order' forever but I assumed it was never coming in) I just ordered one so I'll edit this post if it changes to "out of stock" and I get a charge back, but for now if you need a BttF2 set for less then ebay prices, eh, worth a shot.

EDIT:

Looks like it is indeed sold out as of now, however I have yet to get an "opps! wasn't actually ever in stock!" e-mail so hopefully that means it really was in stock for a short period of time though.

Edited by dr baghead

Looks like the new 4-pack might include flame trails for the Delorean!

Definitely hoping for this. I also noticed in one of the pics in the latest Previews that Marty may be coming with the 1955 skateboard!

Is there a site of the pictures,or is it just in the magazine?if its in the magazine can you show a picture of it?

Hey guys just found an interesting image form entertainment earth. Apparently the upcoming 25th anniversary pack will have the flames from the delorean.

I just wrote up an article about it for my website and I have the preorder link page on ee for those of you who want to see that too.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/previews/preview-...ersary-box-set/

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...?number=DC2117

I can not wait for this set now.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys just found an interesting image form entertainment earth. Apparently the upcoming 25th anniversary pack will have the flames from the delorean.

I just wrote up an article about it for my website and I have the preorder link page on ee for those of you who want to see that too.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/previews/preview-...ersary-box-set/

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...?number=DC2117

I can not wait for this set now.

Here's the set for a better price! ;)

Here's a pic of the BTTF 25th anniversary set from the NYCC.

Note that Doc Brown comes with removable hair and a second chest block which appears to reveal his hidden bullet proof vest. Also to the left of Marty we can see the top half of the 50's scooter that he converts into a skate board. Can't seem to see the actual board part of it.

They look fine & thanks for the pic .

Why the hell don't they re-release the previous box sets though ? I'm trying not to be sarcastic...... I suppose that now that I am resigned to the fact that they're going to 'Medicom' us in future with Minimate rehashes ....might as well do the sets that were actually good & are actually rare.

Webster's Dictionary: to Medicom {verb,impolite usage} - to lazily & manipulatively repeat that that has been.

Would anybody really want these if they could get hold of the original set(s) for the same price?

Edited by buttheadsmate

Would anybody really want these if they could get hold of the original set(s) for the same price?

*tentatively raises hand*

I should say, though, that the only real draw from this set, for me, is Radiation Suit Emmit (though a huge draw he is!). The principal, Marty with jacket, and. . .whoever the other guy is (some Biff variant?) look pretty "meh" to me. They should have included Einstein.

Edited by karamazov80