UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Jatta Pake's Next Generation of Customs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messages sent.

I believe all have been snapped up, but someone may still have a change of heart. So if you are still interested, send me a PM. I may make more in the future (I didn't even save one for myself). The work is exhausting though and gets boring. I don't want to even look at a hulk for awhile.

Guess who's next?

Messages sent.

I believe all have been snapped up, but someone may still have a change of heart. So if you are still interested, send me a PM. I may make more in the future (I didn't even save one for myself). The work is exhausting though and gets boring. I don't want to even look at a hulk for awhile.

Guess who's next?

Is it Deadpool? :deadpool:

Just got my 2.5 Hulk and all I can say is WOW, wish I had a camera so I could take a pic and show you the difference between the regular hulk and the 2.5 Hulk, the regular hulk looks so puny now. He looks amazing standing next to my bruce banner mate. The only bad thing is it makes me sad that AA can't make marvel minimates in this scale.

Thanks again

• 1 month later...
Thanks Nervous. As I mentioned in chat, your decal work has always inspired me.

It took me over a year but I've finally become comfortable with Illustrator.

It has been about a year for me and I'm still pretty lost when it comes to illustrator. I'lll mess around with it for a few days and learn new things, and then not touch it for months. By that time I have already forgotten everything I learned.