UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Marvel wave news soon?

Lobsterman

i respectfuly disagree i for one love bianchis designs and im so glad someone finally gave colossus some dignity(by that i mean pants the blue ones on his first costume dont count because somehow they went under his plates(can someone explain that?!?))

Unstable Molecules. How Marvel explains things when there's no other good explanation.

And BHM, it's hard for me to suggest a Deadpool reading list since the marjority of it is theoretically comedy and there is nothing more subjective than comdey. Some of the stories others found wonderful I thought were pretty meh. So if you can, thumb through a collection before dropping down some cash.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they dont dig up axm cyclops id rather see bianchi cyclops befroe that one gets reissued

I am not a fan of Bianchi. I would like to see an updated version of AXM Cyclops.

Same here; his costume designs aren't all that great. An update of the Cassady-style team would be welcome with me.

i respectfuly disagree i for one love bianchis designs and im so glad someone finally gave colossus some dignity(by that i mean pants the blue ones on his first costume dont count because somehow they went under his plates(can someone explain that?!?))

Bianchi is an incredible artist with some good ideas, i'll give him that, but for the most part he needs to work at it little bit more than what he's already inscribed in the recent X-books. I for one can only stand for 3 of his designs: Scott, Emma, and Warren. The reason?? He hardly changed ANYTHING; what he did was fine, but it was the perfect amount. When he decides to go all out with his own stuff is where he begins to lose reader/art observer interest.

While I haven't read much from Deadpool since, oh, 1993 or so, I can strongly recommend not reading anything involving Rob Liefeld. It kills brain cells more quickly than binge drinking.

But he draws the best breasts in the business!!

AND THAT'S ON THE GUYS!

BHM, I highly suggest the recently released Deadpool Classics Vol. 2. It contains the early original series once DP had been established as a funny man. It is also written by Joe Kelly, who IMHO really formed Deadpool into the character we know. The Circle Chase was his first miniseries It is collected in Deadpool Classics Vol. 1 and is a great read but the rest of the material in Vol. 1 is okay. Rob Liefeld really had nothing to do with the creation that is Deadpool other than stealing his look and name from DC's Deathstroke. Deadpool Bugle is a great source for everything Dp. Or Ultimate Deadpool it hasn't been updated in a while but you can find tons of images and such on the site.

liefeld_cap.jpg

:wub:

It's not just the man-boobs. Exactly how does Cap's spin work? I've seen some sway-backed folks, good god, Magnum, this is ridiculous!!

liefeld_cap.jpg

It's not just the man-boobs. Exactly how does Cap's spin work? I've seen some sway-backed folks, good god, Magnum, this is ridiculous!!

To be fair someone posted a picture of a real man with that kind of chest and that made it even more hilarious XD I think it might have been Arnold, but it was in the same thread that Cap picture was posted (and criticized along with other Liefield "works").

liefeld_cap.jpg

I can honestly say it hurts my head to look at this. The head is misplaced... it looks more like two drawings spliced together.. seriously.. cut it in half and the back half looks like it could work.. or remove the head and slice the front off and it could look ok.

Are you sure this isn't fan art?

I had to add to the duplications of the picture.. because.. well.... I'm bored.. and staring at this was like looking at one of those magic pictures. :)

I just realized that Cap has no forearm or hand in that picture, or if he does they are so miniscule that they are able to be hidden behind his shield. God I hate Liefeld.

So any way really excited for the Phoenix base it looks like it might be similar to the flight bases and only have a peg for one foot.

Edited by vbpanizzi

Here we go:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=121884

I'm surprised his best work of all wasn't included:

To be fair:

arnold.jpg

Yes, but you can clearly tell in the Arnold pic that his body is symettrical. In the Cap "drawing" his body looks completely disproportionate. And Arnold is flexing. His body wouldn't look like that in a normal pose. Liefield just sucks balls. i have never liked his art. It's horrible.

Edited by Docholliday666

Here we go:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=121884

I'm surprised his best work of all wasn't included:

To be fair:

arnold.jpg

Yes, but you can clearly tell in the Arnold pic that his body is symettrical. In the Cap "drawing" his body looks completely disproportionate. And Arnold is flexing. His body wouldn't look like that in a normal pose. Liefield just sucks balls. i have never liked his art. It's horrible.

Liefeld is helping direct the new Deadpool movie. I always knew he'd help... but not help direct. Troubled times indeed. D:

And I think we can ALL agree when I say this, Ahhnold only had one true and great comic character role...

2vvkvtd.jpg

Hey people... CHILL!

Heath Ledger and his silly Joker ain't got shit on this.

Heath Ledger and his silly Joker ain't got shit on this.

thats low dude.. :down:

Somebody takes things a tad bit too seriously. Just because he passed away doesn't mean I can't have a few laughs and poke a bit of fun at his roles/characters.

I would pay so much to see Arnold as Cap. Just Image Turbo Man, only it's Captain America instead. "IT'S TURBOAMERICA TIME!"

Edited by McDurg

I would pay so much to see Arnold as Cap. Just Image Turbo Man, only it's Captain America instead. "IT'S TURBOAMERICA TIME!"

screw your arnold as captain america,i can only see one person play captain america,chuck norris.the would be one awesome documentary

Edited by brobotc