• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

As much as I like the

Aurora/Northstar and Fenris

guesses, I have a feeling

Johnny/Sue Storm or Rogue/Nightcrawler

might be more likely...

But holy cat's pajamas, I just thought of an even cooler guess...

Genis and Phyla-Vell

!!!

Well there's also the the Gutherie's, Cannonball and Husk. Also, in the category of dear lord I hope not, there's Norman and Gwen now adult kids. Captain Britan and Psylocke are already covered.

Hopeing it's a Nightcrawler / Rouge reissue.

And really, why are we spoilering the guesses this time, when we didn't spoiler the guesses when we were cracking the code?

Edited by Mirymate

Man, what a low-down dirty way to get friends on Twitter. "Hey, if you'll be my friend, I'll let you know the next Minimate line-up" - that's just wrong. And effective. Really, Matt, you could have just asked and I would have followed you... :)

Getting back on topic, I'd have to guess that Rogue/Nightcrawler makes more sense, considering the characters that have shown up in the last few waves. But I'd love to see Aurora/Northstar and more of Alpha Flight.

EDIT: Shuffed off the oppression of the spoiler tags

Edited by boyd

Right now my top pick for the mystery sibling pairing is a three-way tie between Aurora/Northstar, Rogue/Nightcrawler and Genis-Vell/Phyla-Vell. But who cares?! We're getting another girl! Sweet! :D

Also, in the category of dear lord I hope not, there's Norman and Gwen now adult kids

... aaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I prefer spoiler tags for guessing games like this :sick:

Also:

Next clue at 2PM EST!

13 more minutes! (I think?)

i am kind of surprised we are hearing about wave 33 already i mean 32 is not list to come out until the end of the year which means it will come out sometime next year.

but whatever, i was just thinking that with all the re-dos i was surprised that we did not get a Nightcrawler, this coulod be our chance???

Menace and Harry Osborne probably dressed in that "American Son" armor.

I can't think of any other pregnant folks right now.

...aaaaand color me confused, NR. I didn't know 3 year old, mostly ignored by everyone (including apparently Norman, who is still looking for a "worthy heir") stories needed spoiler tags.

...aaaaand color me confused, NR. I didn't know 3 year old, mostly ignored by everyone (including apparently Norman, who is still looking for a "worthy heir") stories needed spoiler tags.

Nah, wasn't really complaining about spoiling the story... I just brought that up because the mere sight or mention of that storyline makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little :lol:

And I'm really liking the "American Son" Harry guess (even though that suit only appeared in one story arc so far)... perfect way to indulge in Spider-Man without Spider-Man, I say. (Did that make sense?)

And FYI, this is what American Son would look like:

ASM_597_SecondPrinting.jpg

7601new_storyimage9650411_full.jpg

Edited by NorthRaider

I just brought that up because the mere sight or mention of that storyline makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little :lol:

It is one of those glaring moments that makes "Peter is the real clone" look like high story telling by comparison. It was a horrible story, and I'm glad it's being left by the wayside. But when listing sibilings, they do make the list.

On that subject, maybe we'll get Franklin and Valleria (sp) Richards, with Herbie accessory. (probably much more likely than the Stacy twins)