UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Marvel wave news soon?

Lobsterman

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk what im happier about...Marvelgirl and the awesome phoenix stand or the bound to be HILARIOUSly disturbing deadpool custom that'll spawn moments after someone gets there hands on her. :biggrin:

also who's Menace and why doe HE warrant a goblin glider?

The whole Menace thing has been explained a page or two back in this thread. Menace is a SHE. anyway just to make it simpler have a WIKI Menace Wiki

Sweet, Can wait for Thor, I'll be able to move the first version down to the first app avengers.

the pheonix force looks pretty good, I just customed my own up about a week ago using the superhero squad jean.

post-1550-1253624271_thumb.jpg

with the gang

post-1550-1253624256_thumb.jpg

On its own

post-1550-1253624231_thumb.jpg

and with Jean

Edited by Leroy

Well, this has been a surprising lineup in more ways than one.

Menace has a sculpted head! :ohmy:

New-and-improved Thor would be a very welcome release for the new collectors. And I'm seconding the demand for reversible face marks on Hound Rachel. Would also make a nice headswap with Marvel Girl for the WoK iteration of Rachel.

I'm somewhat surprised we're seeing Anti-Venom and girl Loki 'mated as well, since their storylines just concluded sort of. I have to say, Loki looks more fetching than I thought :P

And what are those orange things on the Sentinel's arms? Arm fire blasts?

How do we know that that's a sculpted head?? Could just be a mask, with Lily's face underneath (with hairpiece, of course.) ;) If not...that's a BIG head...

Oh, and Anti-Venom did not have his sotry just conclude...technically. He just got a new limited series, "New Ways to Live;" corny...but i may pick up a trade hwne it comes out.

And yea, i was turned off by the Sentinel blast being used in these pics...it would have been a nice suprise, and they look a little odd...hope he gets another set with these "customizable parts." :blush:

New-and-improved Thor would be a very welcome release for the new collectors. And I'm seconding the demand for reversible face marks on Hound Rachel. Would also make a nice headswap with Marvel Girl for the WoK iteration of Rachel.

And what are those orange things on the Sentinel's arms? Arm fire blasts?

I think it's meant to be as if the hand is about to blast off towards some poor, unsuspecting mutant.

I'm 3rding (or 4thing or 5thing or whatever we are up to) a reversable head with Rachels hound tattoos. I was REALLY hoping for a reversible crimson dawn face on Psylocke & this would just about make up for it!

Stupid no-buying-separately-rule

Could you explain this to me? Does it mean that you have to buy them by the set?

Yeah. It kinda sucks sometimes. Only rarely does the shop sell a wave separately.

WOW. That does suck. My LCS just sells them. He doesn't even mark up the variant. I do not understand why retailers do that. I kind of consider that to be scalping?

Given that the army builder figures are starting to pop up in the latest TRU waves, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sentinel shows up there as well (though this is far from a given).

But what Wolverine will they package with it?

I'm hoping the cowboy hat Logan from the Wolvie Through The Ages boxset gets picked up in a TRU wave at some point. Not sure how that would work coming from an AFX exclusive boxset. Web Armor Spidey was an AFX exclusive, though, so maybe it could happen.

I'm hoping the cowboy hat Logan from the Wolvie Through The Ages boxset gets picked up in a TRU wave at some point. Not sure how that would work coming from an AFX exclusive boxset. Web Armor Spidey was an AFX exclusive, though, so maybe it could happen.

that wolvy set was just a previews exclusive I thought....and both web armor and the venom he was packed with were AFX exclusives so I dont think that would have any affect on it...personally if they were to do a TRU pack with the sentinel I would like to see it packed with multiple man!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Oh they may dig up the AXM Cyclops, or one of the Jeans, (please, please, dear Lord in Heaven, send us a non skrull green gold Phoenix w/ Sentinel as a TRU exclusive) but there will be an X-Man in the box with that TRU Sentinel

Oh they may dig up the AXM Cyclops, or one of the Jeans, (please, please, dear Lord in Heaven, send us a non skrull green gold Phoenix w/ Sentinel as a TRU exclusive) but there will be an X-Man in the box with that TRU Sentinel

i hope they dont dig up axm cyclops id rather see bianchi cyclops befroe that one gets reissued

I am not a fan of Bianchi. I would like to see an updated version of AXM Cyclops.

I know it's blasphemous to actually want a Wolverine mate, but I can't believe they've never updated the AXM one with a mask. I mean that's been his costume for what, five years now?

More on topic, all the "skinny" comments had me digging out those Spider-Man issues he showed up in, and Anti-Venom is basically regular Venom sized, ie. pretty big. I'm still hoping they'll switch out that gigantic chest piece for a regular powerhouse though, he's no Hulk or anything.

I bet we'll see Deadpool at Toys R Us before all is said and done. I mean the real Deadpool, not that guy from the movie.

I really do hope so because this character is a sell-out just about everywhere .

I know nothing at all about Deadpool..... can someone suggest some reading for me?

God, that would be great. I'd have to get multiple more of him.

And Cable & Deadpool(you'll have to put up with Liefeld's penciling), as well as the current Deadpool arc(the one that was tied in to Secret Invasion/Dark Reign) are all good. Most Deadpool stuff is always a good read, unless it's Suicide Kings. Awful.

I bet we'll see Deadpool at Toys R Us before all is said and done. I mean the real Deadpool, not that guy from the movie.

I really do hope so because this character is a sell-out just about everywhere .

I know nothing at all about Deadpool..... can someone suggest some reading for me?

I am far from well versed on Deadpool these days but a good place to start is the Liefeld New Mutants where he first appeared. I would also recommend the story from Deadpool vol 1 where he goes after Hulk. Funny stuff.

i hope they dont dig up axm cyclops id rather see bianchi cyclops befroe that one gets reissued

I am not a fan of Bianchi. I would like to see an updated version of AXM Cyclops.

Same here; his costume designs aren't all that great. An update of the Cassady-style team would be welcome with me.

Same here; his costume designs aren't all that great. An update of the Cassady-style team would be welcome with me.

i respectfuly disagree i for one love bianchis designs and im so glad someone finally gave colossus some dignity(by that i mean pants the blue ones on his first costume dont count because somehow they went under his plates(can someone explain that?!?))