UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Marvel wave news soon?

Lobsterman

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Cramer, i wouldn't really mind a Prof X/Cassandra Nova 2-pack...i mean, X is in DRASTIC need of an update (Jim Lee Hoverchair, anyone??) and Cassandra makes us one step closer to a Hellfire Club (any variation is okay with me...). It'd be welcome in my book.

I can't believe I forgot about the hovercraft. I can see this pack as a possibility now, since we're starting to get Jim Lee stuff. Also, getting Cassandra Nova fills in the 'another female' slot AND 'another X-Villian" slot.

Do it up, DST.

Isn't it great when DST gives vague clues on purpose? :lol:

Not unless

Crystal

is pregnant now... :blink:

I just finished (like I just put the book down & clicked into this thread) reading the War of Kings:Who Will Rule? oneshot, which came out 9/10, and

there was no mention of her expecting...

That was mostly wild speculation on my part anyway.

Unless...

Ronan didn't happen to have had any previous kids, did he? That would make Crystal a possible stepmother...

FYI, everybody looked fantastic in the Who Will Rule oneshot, never mind that it was only because everyone was wearing black out of mourning and black makes almost anything look bad-ass... but :offtopic:

And to my knowledge, the Royal Family of Attilan are mostly either cousins or in-laws, no specific brother-sister pairs among them. (To recap: Black Bolt and Maximus are brothers, as are Karnak and Triton. Medusa and Crystal are sisters.)

Sigh... is it Monday yet?

i was at work today and was trying to think so outside of the box for the new mates that this is what i came up with

I think we are all in agreemet with

rachel Summers / sentinel

"Hound" Rachel / sentinel

then i though of the brother and sister

Lilandra and vulcan (vulcan is married to deathbird)

and then the last pack

i want to nate grey and thredony

but its likely to be Tigra and someone from the initative

i was at work today and was trying to think so outside of the box for the new mates that this is what i came up with

I think we are all in agreemet with

rachel Summers / sentinel

"Hound" Rachel / sentinel

then i though of the brother and sister

Lilandra and vulcan (vulcan is married to deathbird)

and then the last pack

i want to nate grey and thredony

but its likely to be Tigra and someone from the initative

why does it HAVE to be from the initiative, I am banking on swordsman or black knight avengers baby!

I think we're getting rachel summer and nimrod for the fiery female and mechanical monster (bloodhound suit for the variant!).

Siblings- Rogue and Nightcrawler?

As for the mommy to be- Tigra or Misty Knight?

The villian that was could be anything, maybe even Rama-Tut to really tease the Kang lovers.

Edited by Zod

although I think it is probably northstar and aurora, I would love it if the brother/sister duo were Vanguard and Darkstar. With Titanium Man being made, it isn't too far away to get a whole crew of the Soviet Super-soldiers. We would just need Gremlin and Ursa Major (imagine what all you customisers could do with a bear-body minimate before the battle beasts come out.)

Edited by ahuramazda

I think Quicksilver needs a re-release as bad as any figure yet, though. The existing one, well, he sucks. I would be happy to see another version coming, preferably in green costume.

However, the fact that these two were: a) released previously, and b ) were released together the first time, makes it an unlikely choice for a 2-pack.

Edited by karamazov80

I think Quicksilver needs a re-release as bad as any figure yet, though. The existing one, well, he sucks. I would be happy to see another version coming, preferably in green costume.

However, the fact that these two were: a) released previously, and b ) were released together the first time, makes it an unlikely choice for a 2-pack.

I agree. and it really wasnt all that long ago that they were released, time wise at least.

Colossus and Illyana could also be a possibility. I know people have been clamoring for a new one of him and she would open up the door for the New Mutants.