UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Big Day tomorrow...

groundhog7s

Well with the new baby in the house, you'll need the game and movie for something to ease the sleep dep.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Not to sure Rad, but they might have had the same last visit we did: "We think you shouldn't have the baby naturally. Our next available surgery date is....tomorrow." Best of luck to you and your family GH. Give us some news when you get a chance.

There were at least two families in town who had an early induction because they wanted their baby born on Labor Day. . .I suppose that it is possible to get your baby born on the day you want if it is important for you to do so.

Well, if I had picked the day, it'd been on 9/9/9 at 9:09. But, as much as I jumped on my wife's stomach the baby just wouldn't come out.

Yesterday was the scheduled day for my wife's C-Section. We had our twins that way, but our 2 year old was natural. She was given the choice of which she wanted to try and chose to schedule it rather than repeat the horrible birth experience having our two year old was (and before bhm asks, no it wasn't horrible because she delivered a two year old). So, my daughter Abigail was born yesterday morning healthy and somewhat unhappy (she is quite the screamer). Every one is fine despite the lack of sleep for everybody. She is our first girl (and last child) and therefore holds a very dear place in her father's heart. I didn't feel nearly as protective with any of my boys as I do already with her. And I'm hoping that her being born on a big Marvel entertainment day is a good sign that I'll be able to shape her into the comic loving child that my boys are (a group of three boys just needs an Invisible Woman to complete the quartet, right)?

And thanks for the congrats and well wishes from everybody. It seems a little self-centered to announce this kind of stuff, but I'm sure other parents can relate to the desire to show off your new joy. I'll show my thanks by sharing:

100_1132.jpg

Edited by groundhog7s