UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not obsessive about getting this figure but of course I'd like one & the chances of me getting one thru my 'blog' or 'twitter' is as likely as me getting a log thru my 'shitter'! :D

Whilst it is hot however I may be in the market for one as a straight swap for whatever someone might want in exchange......minimate-wise.....try your luck via a PM ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate

She's HEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :lol: Goth Gril arrived yesterday, and she is fantastic. One of the better exclusives/promos of the last few, and beyond worth the contest. I love this minimate. :)

Thanks, Mr. Lyga!!

Mine got here just the other day, and I heartily concur! :biggrin:

I got two of them: one for buying the book and one for promoting it. Completist in me won't let me part with both of them, but I can't see the need to have two, so one will likely end up in a future contest on MMHQ, if I can ever be bothered to come up with a contest to run on MMHQ. I've got a whole box full of stuff I intend to give away in contests, but I'd probably be better off putting them in a trade list instead.

You should have a contest to decide what contest you should have. It's like at work when we have meetings to announce that there's going to be a meeting.

You have those too? We have meetings to plan for meetings, where we discuss what we're going to discuss at the meetings.

You should have a contest to decide what contest you should have. It's like at work when we have meetings to announce that there's going to be a meeting.

You have those too? We have meetings to plan for meetings, where we discuss what we're going to discuss at the meetings.

We have those too. Then to make sure everybody is on the same page we have a meeting to discuss what happened in the meeting. (Although I secretly believe these meetings are held so that certain people can prove to the grown-ups that they were paying attention during the meeting.)

I wish I was joking. :sigh:

Edited by Ivan

We don't set up meetings here with the intention of planning another meeting, but it almost always ends up happening during the meeting. On average, we probably plan 2.5 new meetings in the span of a given meeting. Then, during these later meetings, we will sometimes plan additional meetings.

Once last year we had an "all day" meeting (they called it a "retreat") that ultimately accomplished nothing of substance save the scheduling of a later meeting.