UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

That is true TBT! No cleaning for me!!

I am a Satanist. Essentially, I live a good life, take care of my family, and am generally a cool person to be around. I just don't follow things blindly. I have to question things. I don't do drugs, I rarely drink, and I don't do things that hurt other people. And I'm not what alot of people think Satanists are. I don't have "rituals", or practice black magic, I don't sacrifice animals (unless you count eating alot of red meat) or people. I'm pretty much like anyone else. I jus t think a little differently. Any other questions, feel free to PM me. :)

That clears everything up. ;)

Now we need something else to talk about. :ermm:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. Doc666 the good news with the spill is that you don't have to clear it up, just claim it's a coffee table!

I shall never look at a 'coffee table' in the same way again :D

BTW I thought you were 'in tents' this weekend?

As for you Doc I'm appalled & disgusted at your Revelations* ......

....you rarely drink :ermm:

*Revelations Chapter 4 Verse 26

I think he was referring to the edam!

That would be more likely to be Emmental. Em... Mental. As in this thread is becoming..

Shall we continue discussing cheese and satanism and getting the thread locked? Or continue to discuss the Goth Girl Minimate?

• 2 weeks later...

I got as far as the screen-capture 'bit' .......now you tell me its US only Rad :rolleyes:

Its going to be ebay again I reckon which has its compensations ....I don't have to read the book. I mean I eventually loved the Chef Duff 'mate but I don't eat his cakes.

$12 ain't bad for a super-rare Minimate. I'm considering it.

1000 ain't super-rare......................however I will consider removing dibs on the Riot Spideys if you etc.etc.etc. using my address Sam :biggrin: Ol'buddy,ol ' friend....mate :biggrin:

:D NO CHANCE! :verymad:

I missed the part about there being 1,000 of these. I figured more around 250-300, since 200 are being given away here and a handful via his other contests.

Edited by karamazov80

Minimate HQ is your friend.

Minimate HQ is my sworn nemesis. You forget that I am employed by rival firm Minimates Central.

Seriously though, I don't know how I missed the update there.

Edited by karamazov80

In all seriousness I am sure that this will end up being rare & I dearly want three one . I despise this sort of marketing but that is "my stuff" & I am merely making a personal observation . I would happily send my dollars to the guy & get my Minimate rather than perpetuate the hypocrisy (my own) of buying a book that I would probably have absolutely no bloody interest in.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I foresee this ending up for sale on a website somewhere eventually. At least from a Minimate collector standpoint. It could be that there is quite the following for this book series and they want any merchandise they can get.

I do like that the winners won't be notified until after the book is released, insuring that no one preorders, submits the screenshot, then cancels the order.

Minimate HQ is my sworn nemesis. You forget that I am employed by rival firm Minimates Central.

We're kicking your ass in kickball this year. :biggrin:

Anyone read the book yet? I bought it but haven't cracked open the cover yet.

If I read it and like it, I may go the route of advertising for it. Never been a whore before.

I read the first book, The Adventures of Fanboy etc, and quite liked it. Helped that you can get it for dirt cheap in the used market. It's bound to rings some bells with any one geeky enough to be a Minimates collector.

Anyway, I liked it enough that I didn't mind buying the new book (which I haven't read yet) in hopes of scoring a Goth Girl.