UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Getting married today!

minivenom

Congrats!

I'm just curious though-why today? You don't hear a lot about people getting married on a Thursday so I'm assuming there's a special reason.

I went to my niece's wedding last Sunday .......this was the first Sunday wedding I had been to ....also the first Hindu ceremony I have been to as well.

Congratulations anyway :D

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

And Groundhog, I wish I could tell you there's a special reason for today, but there's not. We've both been married before, and on several occasions we discussed the pros and cons of a relatively small wedding vs. a bare bones ceremony. In the end, we just decided to go with the minimum, and any money we save can go toward a vacation next summer.

We got our marriage license last week, and were hoping to do a ceremony this Saturday, but most people won't do Saturdays in OH, and those that did were booked already. We found a guy who had today free, so we said what the heck, let's do it. :)

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

And Groundhog, I wish I could tell you there's a special reason for today, but there's not. We've both been married before, and on several occasions we discussed the pros and cons of a relatively small wedding vs. a bare bones ceremony. In the end, we just decided to go with the minimum, and any money we save can go toward a vacation next summer.

We got our marriage license last week, and were hoping to do a ceremony this Saturday, but most people won't do Saturdays in OH, and those that did were booked already. We found a guy who had today free, so we said what the heck, let's do it. :)

Congrats MV!!

I hope you and your bride have a wonderful life together