UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Today...

Is the third anniversary of the aborted Speed Racer MiniMates. Believe it or not there was a time when you couldn't click any where without a Speed Racer pop-up coming up.

Hmmm... now that you mention it a lot of aborted 'Mate lines birthday's are coming up... :P

I'll keep ya posted! ;)

I really don't want to perpetuate a thread that's going to be killed but I will perhaps take the opportunity of asking whether anybody has ever prepared/published a Minimate Time-line? I have been interested for some while in such a list which I require for a future project that will definitely be of interest to many here. I need this list to be precise & to include everything produced ....early TRU ,Target et al. Does such a list exist ? I know that Ivan 's Database includes the issue date but can this info be corrolated 'historically' ....perhaps the wrong terminology?

So I humbly beseech you Rad to let this thread evolve & run for a tad longer please! :)

SSP,please don't get yourself into more turmoil..... you may well have done me a favour which I'm grateful for. ;)

I really don't want to perpetuate a thread that's going to be killed but I will perhaps take the opportunity of asking whether anybody has ever prepared/published a Minimate Time-line? I have been interested for some while in such a list which I require for a future project that will definitely be of interest to many here. I need this list to be precise & to include everything produced ....early TRU ,Target et al. Does such a list exist ? I know that Ivan 's Database includes the issue date but can this info be corrolated 'historically' ....perhaps the wrong terminology?

So I humbly beseech you Rad to let this thread evolve & run for a tad longer please! :)

SSP,please don't get yourself into more turmoil..... you may well have done me a favour which I'm grateful for. ;)

I am actually working on a MiniMates Timeline from 2002 to onward. ;)

I am actually working on a MiniMates Timeline from 2002 to onward. ;)

That's fine, I just don't want to see this rather pointless thread pop up every time a failed licence's anniversary comes around. SSP. If you want to work out a timeline and post it all as one thing, that's fine. But don't waste my time (and that of other members) by posting irrelevant topics like this. Thanks.