UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Punisher

the flooded room,that i think youre talking about,is the room were you have to save the security gaurds,right?its located in intensive treatment,i think.

Sorry, I forgot to mention. This particular part is in the Botanical Garden section. It's the section where you use the zipline once you are finished to go across a big chasm. Earlier in the game there are Jokers goons waiting for you, but this part is after you get the ultra claw and the piece I can't find is somewhere on the wall according to the map :ermm:

Alright, found everything with the exception of one trophy(?) in the caves. I'm not sure where it's at, but I think it's in Croc's lair for some reason. I've canvased from one end to the next and that's the only area I can think of. I might try one more swing through and see if there's possible some place I missed it. Whatever it is, it's one of those that doesn't show up on Riddler's secret maps <_< I kind of wish I could find it, so I could wrap up the challenges. Something else that is confusing me is I've wrapped up who the spirit of Arham is and beaten Joker, but it says I'm only at 85% of the game? How is that? Debating on if I'm starting a new game tonight or not :ermm:

Alright, found everything with the exception of one trophy(?) in the caves. I'm not sure where it's at, but I think it's in Croc's lair for some reason. I've canvased from one end to the next and that's the only area I can think of. I might try one more swing through and see if there's possible some place I missed it. Whatever it is, it's one of those that doesn't show up on Riddler's secret maps <_< I kind of wish I could find it, so I could wrap up the challenges. Something else that is confusing me is I've wrapped up who the spirit of Arham is and beaten Joker, but it says I'm only at 85% of the game? How is that? Debating on if I'm starting a new game tonight or not :ermm:

DONT START A NEW GAME!its sais 85 beacuase you have to complete the predator challenges,which im also starting on.i ahve an 85 percent because i completed the game,got all riddles,trophies,and joker teeth.all thats left for me are the challenges,achievements and beat the game on hard.

No, by new game, I meant a new game entirely. Not starting BAA again :blush: I've got a stack of games I need to get through and then I'll start replaying some of my other games again ;)

OK, finally found that last trophy that wasn't on the map, wrapped up the challenges and wondering why I'm still at 86%? Do I need to play the game at the other two difficulty levels to wrap this up? Might go onto another game for awhile and tackle this puzzle later. As much as I enjoy the game, I need to play a shooter for next :lol: