The "MAKE ______" Poll

Punisher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too bad we can't vote for multiple, because I'd really like that Swordsman/Songbird 2pk and a Mimic-- either Dark X-Men or Exiles.

Everybody else I'd like are too obscure, like Jolt, Knightress or Blood Spider...

Wow, and I thought I was crazy for wanting a Knightress minimate...

Would it be even crazier if I wanted minimates of Diamondback, the Night Nurse, Red Raven or the Eternals?

Whoops, never mind. I pick Falcon. (But I have to agree that this poll has an entertaining aura of futility to it :P)

EDIT: ... and now I'm wishing I voted for Banshee as well :(

I hate to bring up another idea. But if MMMV is going to claim credit for Thor and Deadpool being made, and we're assuming the guaranteed success of the "make Kang" campaign, then are we aiming to small with a single figure? Could we not use our collective influence to pull off something truely special? Something we could possible all unite behind. Something no other Marvel Collection has managed to deliver: A Wrecking Crew boxed set!

Just a thought.

Could we not use our collective influence to pull . . . A Wrecking Crew boxed set!

Well - i've only ever read these guys in RunAways - but the costumes and theme are kind of cool. I'd definitely buy the box-set, just for the cool look & to support alternative, 3rd stringer MiniMates.

I want a MODOK, Man-Thing and Toad. But I want Falcon more, so I voted for him. I also didn't vote for Vulture, who I really want, because I figure we'll see him pretty soon anyway.

Oh, but Mockingbird would be cool too... !

The only reason I didn't vote for Falcon is that I know that he will be made. He's a seminal Marvel character and an essential Avenger so sooner of later he will be made. That's why in poles like these I vote for a more obscure character. Otherwise its like going to the track and betting "the chalk" (the favorite for not race fans).

Could we not use our collective influence to pull off something truely special? Something we could possible all unite behind. Something no other Marvel Collection has managed to deliver: A Wrecking Crew boxed set!

I've loved the Wrecking Crew since I was a kid. I'd get on board this train.

Edited by Rheul

Falcon, we need more black superheroes. No joke, we really do. On a side note how many still appear in marvel? haven't seen blade in awhile, and falcon since civil war.

If not him then Zemo. To tell you the truth, I don't even want a Kang. Mostly cause' I feel as if the whole former Egyptian Pharaoh or God thing has been played on too much.(undo spoiler at your, or my, own risk)

and he doesn't look that cool.

Now I must run off, lightspeed! I fear the head hunters might be after me.

I think Falcon just showed up recently in Captain America: Reborn, while Blade is probably running around somewhere in England with Captain Britain... I'm not sure, I don't read the series and I heard they just canceled it :blink:

Luke Cage is still with the New Avengers, Black Panther is still in Wakanda, Storm just rejoined the X-Men, Patriot is still with the Young Avengers and I think Monica Rambeau's making a "comeback" in Marvel Divas... am I missing anybody?

the whole former Egyptian Pharaoh or God thing

Dammit McDurg! Stop reminding me of Watchmen!!!

:lol:

i tell you what needs to be made more BRITISH marvel chararcters. seriously, there's like a bajjilion amarican chararcter miniates. we have three. :( any way i voted for toad

( by the way, correct me if i'm wrong about the number of uk mates'. but it feel as if we got left out

i tell you what needs to be made more BRITISH marvel chararcters. seriously, there's like a bajjilion amarican chararcter miniates. we have three. :( any way i voted for toad

( by the way, correct me if i'm wrong about the number of uk mates'. but it feel as if we got left out

Black Knight would rock.

Black Knight would rock.

with the kree soldier coming up, i would think a black knight helmet would be easy to make.

soon all of the avengers will be made, and i will roll in them naked laughing muahahahaha

with the kree soldier coming up, i would think a black knight helmet would be easy to make.

soon all of the avengers will be made, and i will roll in them naked laughing muahahahaha

To Quote a post from yesterday...

"that is the grossest statement i have heard all night day. "

All I have to say is be carefull you don't damage any small parts! (Ambiguous)

T.

as we've entered box set territory, i'll say what i say in every thread involving 'wants, etc.'

Blob, Toad, Pyro, Avalanche

if a wave coming out at a similar time happened to include Sinister, Jubilee and Banshee, well... that'd be nice

i'd also punch a baby for a Wrecking Crew set.