UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The "MAKE ______" Poll

Punisher

Who should MMMV root for next? Out of the 16 Marvel characters listed, who do you think MUST get made? If DST were to give us only ONE more Marvel mini after Kang, who would you like?

The poll will close a week from today, so you better vote between now and then! ;)

Edited by the punisher=D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pah! there is no Binary or Madame masque on there so I decline to vote!

T.

As I said in "Post Kang", I only included characters that have mentioned more than once, so you better bribe someone to choose them in the "Post Kang" thread, OR NO DICE! :P

Pah! there is no Binary or Madame masque on there so I decline to vote!

T.

As I said in "Post Kang", I only included characters that have mentioned more than once, so you better bribe someone to choose them in the "Post Kang" thread, OR NO DICE! :P

Ohhh So that's how it is huh... :blink: If you want to play rough, I can up that ante! B)

How about you better add them or I'll wipe your thread from the face of the forums :woot:

T.

Ohhh So that's how it is huh... :blink: If you want to play rough, I can up that ante! B)

How about you better add them or I'll wipe your thread from the face of the forums :woot:

T.

You're bluffing!

Right.....? :unsure:

Edited by the punisher=D

I voted Toad because he was on the top of the list. Frankly, I'd love to see most all of that list and feel you could justify most all of them. Except for Man Thing-there's no justification for him.

No justification for Man-Thing? Unbelievable !! I have actually voted 'Falcon' purely because it's outrageous that we haven't got him when we've got so many other saps recently who just don't even register on my radar. But justify Man-Thing? Man-Thing would be awesome.....Man-Thing WAS awesome .

You're bluffing!

Right.....? :unsure:

Of course I'm bluffing about deleting the thread... deleting the thread would cause an obvious disruption.... B)

It would be much cleaner to simply edit the poll to add Binary :ninja: and then massage the votes so she wins! :whistling:

T.

p.s. Why isn't Mohawk Storm also on this list?

I voted Toad because he was on the top of the list. Frankly, I'd love to see most all of that list and feel you could justify most all of them. Except for Man Thing-there's no justification for him.

I officially unofficially endorse Man-Thing as the Marvel official unofficial choice. (as much as I';d like one, I voted Mimic)

Yea guys...why are we all voting MODOK instead of a character WITH AN ACTUAL SHOT. I mean, he's a giant head with tiny arms. His design is just too abnormal to even be a possibility!! Besides, isn't DST bound by their contract with Marvel that sets the standard for what Marvel Minimates look like; as in, the reason they can't exceed 2" or come with vehicles?? I doubt they'd even allow MODOK if DST did decide to try and tackle him...

I'm sorry, but there's just no way in hell. We really ought to vote someone who DST can actually make.

BUT, TTF, you have to realize that this thread is technically pointless. When the winner is determined, not everyone has ( or is going ) to chant "MAKE (insert winner here)". Even if we all do, DST doesn't have to make the winner, just as much as they don't have to make Kang. (oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that)

Or is this just your way of getting people to focus on characters you want. ;) coughMockingbirdcough :D

BUT, TTF, you have to realize that this thread is technically pointless. When the winner is determined, not everyone has ( or is going ) to chant "MAKE (insert winner here)". Even if we all do, DST doesn't have to make the winner, just as much as they don't have to make Kang. (oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that)

Or is this just your way of getting people to focus on characters you want. ;) coughMockingbirdcough :D

Technically it's for both versions of Mockingbird. ;)

Seriosuly, though, i know that we all don't have too, and many of us probably won't. I just feel like, as with Thor and Deadpool, our chants do help with something seeing as how Matt and Chuck do check in on us and get true, die-hard fan-feedback. I'd at least want to know that what we're chanting for COULD impact a future release, instead of just being a funny little joke like Kang has become...