UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Post Kang

Jatta Pake

I say we petition to get the rest of th 90's X-Men:

Jim Lee Cyclops

Jim Lee Jean Grey

I have actually been thinking about this a lot lately.

I think we need to see the Falcon. He could come with a Cap America themed set, and if they work his wings right, they would have a mold for those (one or two) people who are desperate for a Stingray.

These are the two I'd like to see #1 being Falcon, one of my favorite toys when i was young was the secret wars Falcon,

and I'd really like the Jim Lee Cyclops.

2 questions:

1. Will the GLA ever be made, I think Squirrel Girl may be the only female I'd have in my small rotating display (usually about 8-10 mates who are my tops at the moment.

2.Am I the only one who could care less if Kang ever gets made? :blush:

Mimic

Howard the Duck

Exile's Mimic

Exile's Morph

Bob, Agent of HYDRA

Man-Thing

Any GLA member

:highfive2: That is one awesome list.

Falcon will be released within one wave of the Vulture. I'd be willing to guarantee it. Once they get the engineering for the underarm wings, both characters will be coming. 'Cause you know once they get those wings made they's want to get more than one characters use out of them.

It seems a poll is in order.

And Kang is essential. Quite whining. :tongue:

Oh, DST's got the technology. It'll probably just be a matter of time before they tweak the design they used for Black Bolt's wings and then use them on Falcon and Vulture. From thereon the winged mates will just keep on coming... I can practically see those Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man and Spider-Woman rereleases with the new web-wings already :pinch:

EDIT: Shit. This is turning into a WISHLIST THREAD!!!!!!!

MERGE THE THREADS! MERGE THE THREADS! MERGE THE THREADS! MERGE THE THREADS!

(Which is code for "That's it, I'm switching back to Wishlist Thread Classic" :P)

I got a better idea: I'll post a long, exhaustive list of every wishlist thread in the Marvel forum, cross out the characters we got already, and then compile the remaining data to create the Minimate Multiverse Master Marvel Wish List (MMMVMMWL). We'll never need another wish list thread or poll again!

I'm only half-kidding ;)

Falcon will be released within one wave of the Vulture. I'd be willing to guarantee it. Once they get the engineering for the underarm wings, both characters will be coming. 'Cause you know once they get those wings made they's want to get more than one characters use out of them.

It seems a poll is in order.

And Kang is essential. Quite whining. :tongue:

no whining here, just asking a question...I suppose I could start a "don't make Kang" thread now that I think about it. :thumbsup:

a quick thought. I have never wanted a mate just because he/she was "essential"( using that word got me thinking) There are just certain characters I like, and some I don't like, I'm in it for basically who I think looks cool (to me ) not because certain characters need to be made to fill out teams, story lines, etc...there are a lot of mates i just don't like because I don't like the costume, and nothing more than that.

how do you guys pick your want lists? by personal faves, or you need key players on the team/story to be happy?

not picking any fights, just like to know.

We'll never need another wish list thread or poll again!

Until next time!

I agree this thread is definitly bordering on just another wishlist, I think it's a case of it needs to find it's purpose or will be locked and lost to the depths of the multiverse.

Use it ( wisely) or loose it folks...

T.

Hard for me to say. Will we see a spiffy Vulture and Lizard by that point? What about Toad? Baron Zemo? Some more Inhumans? Man-Thing and Son of Satan?

Hard to pick, really. A whole slew of Asgardians would be great looking. So would some more classic villains.

how do you guys pick your want lists? by personal faves, or you need key players on the team/story to be happy?

I know that i pick mine based off of current personal favorites in "new" comics, and anyone from the Jim Lee X-men run. I mean, if it weren't for Dark Reign alone, i wouldn't have jumped twice at the thought of one Karla Sofen, let alone two, or ever thinking i'd want a Deadpool so badly (up until checking him out in suicide Kings, i could have cared less). Basically, i need to be familiar with the character AND actually like them to want a minimate.

But the same is true for the story/team completion aspect. I just can't stand to have certain teams not finished building; it's irritating and i can't stand looking at them until i do. Now that they've done the Thunderbolts, i team i ironically hadn't cared about since Dark Reign, with two members left i'm demanding a two-pack. I'd be fine with a TRU exclusive; i just want a finished team. Samne is true with the Ultimates; Hawkeye is a must, and i'd rather have had him than Nick ( i HATE the Samuel L. Jackson Fury...).

a quick thought. I have never wanted a mate just because he/she was "essential"( using that word got me thinking) There are just certain characters I like, and some I don't like, I'm in it for basically who I think looks cool (to me ) not because certain characters need to be made to fill out teams, story lines, etc...there are a lot of mates i just don't like because I don't like the costume, and nothing more than that.

Okay... personally essential. As far as the 616 is concerned, I am an Avengers fan. Kang is the one of the two top Avengers foes. For me, it's that simple.

I pick my wish lists first and foremost based on characters I like. (Kang, Black Knight, Falcon, Klaw) Then I look for character designs I like. (Mimic, JL Jean Grey, Super-Adaptiod) And then there's the "important" characters that I may not like, but feel needed to be included. (Sunfire, Cyrstal, Jubilee) Things like filling out teams are fun to wish for, but aside from the Fantastic Four, it's too much to hope for. I mean there have been over 50 members of the various Avengers teams, at least as many X-people, well over twenty semi-regular Defenders, and let's not get started counting the overall membership of the Masters of Evil and Brotherhoods.

NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!

Yeah there's already a Nightcrawler out there somewhere, but how many people still need one?

Everyone else in the Giant Sized X-Men pack has been rereleased: Storm is getting a new 'mate in the next wave, Warpath is basically Thunderbird in terms of costume and is in the next TRU wave, to be fair we need a new GOOD Colossus but he was in the Astonishing X-Men Wave, and we've gotten like 8000 Wolverines.

Nightcrawler is the only one who has been ignored despite the fact people love Nightcrawler!

If the line can support 6 Angels it can support at least 4 Nightcralwers.

Plus getting Nightcrawler out again opens the door for the following:

-NIGHTCRAWLER and an updated Mystique (maybe X-Force version to go with Wolvie and X-23)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and an updated Rogue (to go with Gambit!)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and someone from X-Calibur (to go with Captain Britain and Kitty)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and Wolverine (TRU repack)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and variant figure (so we can army build Kurts)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and TOAD (because it seems like the movies and TV shows like to pit them against each other)

-NIGHTCRAWLER and Nocturne (because alternate dimensional daughters are creepy!)

so as you can see, the return of NIGHTCRAWLER is the only logical choice on what to demand after Kang.

It would appear then, that a thread merger is indeed in order.