UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hunt Contest Chat Thread!

TBT!

:lol: I don't know what's more hilarious: the pictures themselves or the fact that they're not labeled so you have to figure out for yourself which challenge is which (which is harder than it sounds once you get to Ivan's pics... seriously, can someone explain to me which challenge this one is supposed to be?)

If you right click and choose "View Image" from the context menu, you should be able to see the filename, because I saw mine since I labeled mine XD

*facepalm* Oh right, why didn't I think of that? :pinch:

Of course, I still can't figure out the eyeball picture, but the bacon picture is soooooooo much funnier now :lol:

And... that didn't look like a colonoscopy to me :ohmy:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff, everyone! Ivan's pictures make me a bit uncomfortable, though.

NR has two Bombermates ?! :ohmy:

:jawdrop:

This photo is just the strangest picture of them all to me. I might have nightmares.

By the way, I've recently been reading some of Kang's early appearances. What a loser! If we never get this Mardi Gras colored reject as a Minimate, it will be soon enough.

Edited by karamazov80

I don't know how anyone can refuse bacon. :D I usually got through two shots a night in that brief period between dinner and bedtime. I did cheat a bit on the lair though. I had the crane and castle already assembled on my Lego desk, they just needed to be strategically combined. The hardest part was lighting it so that the backgrounds were empty and you couldn't see my wall art.

Great stuff, everyone! Ivan's pictures make me a bit uncomfortable, though.

I don't know why, I was wearing pants when I took them. :)

A lot of good pictures today. I really like how Geohound's henchmen turned out. And the dried up fountain is an interesting departure.

I didn't try to make and burn a marshmallow man, so I like how Mattallica chronicled its demise. I think the Disney Zombie will cause me some sleepytime problems. The alien abduction shot looks great too.

It's risky including Cuboyds among your henchmen NR, they're a shifty lot. When I look through the photos I try to figure out what challenge they were for before looking at the filename. The banner ad in this screengrab really threw me. :) That's an amazing fountain, any links or info on it?

Really liked Geohound's spin on the Battle Beast photo, though I'm tempted to nitpick his Cylon one. And Mattalica ought to win just for his Stay Puft Man and his buddy's commitment to pictures #30 and #15 alone. I'll probably post my own commentary for my Hunt photos - along with some outtakes ;) - on my blog later.

Of my photos, I'm proudest perhaps of my Art Asylum one. And in case anyone didn't get my "Offer You Can't Refuse",

it's a reference to the Matrix

This photo is just the strangest picture of them all to me. I might have nightmares.

I'm flattered :lol:

NR has two Bombermates ?! :ohmy:

Actually NR has 2 fake bombermates! & one of the other entries has even more... but you've not see that one yet!

T.

DAMMIT! Screwed on eBay again! :angry:

That's an amazing fountain, any links or info on it?

That suspended boulder really threw me the first time I saw it too! It's called "Specific Gravity" and it's an art installation by Reg Yuson.

Great pictures!

Geohound, I especially like the way your freeing mates pic turned out and you fighting pirates with your buddy! You really want to hurt them, right? :P Oh, and on a sidenote since you're new to the game. Adding pics where you actually are completely visible isn't the best idea. I learned from my mistakes. There are some 'verser7s who sometimes take an advantage of that... :blink:

Mattalica, you've come up with some great pics, man! The Luke's toystore idea is brilliant, and your Battle Beast solution is pretty clever! But please help a me out with your good, bad and ugly pic. (And didn't we ought to be "family friendly" on the size pic?!?)

Dont' be alarmed and don't dismay! Friend to us all, THE HAWK OF FATE! Great Make Kang! I didn't get the offer pic, but now I do. Very nice! My favorites of your set are the preperation pic - most of you came up with great ideas for that one so far! - and the TBT! one. Very good research on him. :thumbsup:

_____

Edit: Oh, and NR, why does the flirty girl has a German lanyard keychain thingy?

Edited by Bob Harris

Mattalica, you've come up with some great pics, man! The Luke's toystore idea is brilliant, and your Battle Beast solution is pretty clever! But please help a me out with your good, bad and ugly pic. (And didn't we ought to be "family friendly" on the size pic?!?)

Thanks!

good, bad and ugly = smiley "have a nice day" face, Broccoli, Sarah jessica parker

whats un-friendly about that pic?

Edited by Mattallica

It's been told to me by a couple of friends that my henchman army comes off as more of a cult. I think I'm ok with that.

Also, didn't read the whole thing after the winnners posted but we all get Ghostbusters blanks? Score!

Thanks again TBT for doing this thing. Great fun for all.

Edited by The Geohound

It's been told to me by a couple of friends that my henchman army comes off as more of a cult. I think I'm ok with that.

Also, didn't read the whole thing after the winnners posted but we all get Ghostbusters blanks? Score!

Thanks again TBT for doing this thing. Great fun for all.

Came across as a cult of henchmen to me ;) ( cult of henchmen sounds like is should be an 80s Goth band?)

And yep everyone who sent entries gets a GB blank!

T.