UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 27 (or is it 28?) shipping this week.

maxcarnage

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I snagged 28 at my LCS today. Totally surprised me. I beg for years for them to carry Minimates. they won't, they won't, they won't, so I stop asking. And they start carrying them. And don't tell me. D'oh! They didn't have the Wolvy/Deadpool pack though, so looks like I'll be hitting up Luke if he gets any more in. Variant for $6 though. Can't beat that.

So I snagged 28 at my LCS today. Totally surprised me. I beg for years for them to carry Minimates. they won't, they won't, they won't, so I stop asking. And they start carrying them. And don't tell me. D'oh! They didn't have the Wolvy/Deadpool pack though, so looks like I'll be hitting up Luke if he gets any more in. Variant for $6 though. Can't beat that.

What shop?

For those who are having doubts about how cool that second deadpool mask is:

"ouch! that smarts... Does anyone have a bandaid?"

(very cool pic here)

T.

p.s. I love that exploding chest piece and have to try it on every character I get that has a red uniform or chest! Looks great on the new IM too :D

Great one T!, that chest piece is awesome!

• 2 months later...

Fun with Wolverine!

post-1827-1259554116_thumb.jpg

Really a great figure, with lots of cool, recent Wolvie faces around that you can switch around with the different outfits. I don't care much for black and gray "dark" Wolverine with the red eyes, but his smirk face shows off an important part of his personality.

• 4 weeks later...