UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

America's Next Top Minimate!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ororo's opening schtick reminded me of an episode of Project Runway.

Did ol' Sammo get a transgender operation we didn't know about?!

"Kinda flat-chested." "They ALL are!" Priceless.

Phew, glad Six didn't get eliminated... otherwise I would've expected her to pull a Khrushchev and yell "We will bury you!" at the judges :P

Aww, don't be a sore loser, Sue! You've got family watching!

All in all, a bang-up job Chaz :lol: I would've loved seeing how the other contestants did in the competition, like that controversial moment in the sixth episode when Batgirl got appendicitis and Emma Frost had to drop out of the show for undisclosed reasons ;)

That's great! Though I'm not sure Ororo's comments were as vacuous and self-centered as those of Tyra Banks.

THAT's what was missing. And the whole, "The next picture represents the name of the next person that I am going to call" thing. Oh, the ways I hate Tyra.

Thanks for the morning laugh, Chaz. Very funny stuff.

Just some trivia:

I actually took that "Invisible Woman best shot" outside my friend's apartment in Manhattan. Being from the Deep South, it's funny I would have an on-site picture to use. :P

I hope that I have proved that I can even make fun of my favorite character. Despite Tyra getting on my nerves... physically, she kind of looks like she could be a Storm. I'm glad that you all understood that Invisible Woman got them all with her force field...I wasn't sure if that would translate and I didn't want to show her standing over them at the end. I thought it would be funnier if she just left like "F U all." I actually wanted to make her "fade out" of a group shot, like they do on the show...but the clear version of Sue is the only one I own, so it didn't pan out.