UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ultimate avengers #1 is out and....

eddie h

Not seen much of the "new" Ultimate stuff yet but have seen some of the art for the Ultimate Spiderman first issue and I have to say I don't like the art style. It looks like they have put an inflated balloon under the Spidey mask it looks totally out of proportion enough to put me off reading it.

Not seen much of the "new" Ultimate stuff yet but have seen some of the art for the Ultimate Spiderman first issue and I have to say I don't like the art style. It looks like they have put an inflated balloon under the Spidey mask it looks totally out of proportion enough to put me off reading it.

Ah, don't let it. It's worth it for the story and for the epicness that is Ultimate Mysterio.

Seriously guys, GO MYSTERIO!

Just to confirm with you guys, the Ultimate Avengers minimates came out this week?

Haven't been to my local shop yet as I had to wait till today cause it was payday.

Yep. They did at that.

Just to confirm with you guys, the Ultimate Avengers minimates came out this week?

Haven't been to my local shop yet as I had to wait till today cause it was payday.

well some lcs got them while others did not. Mine did not and others on the west are in the same boat.

• 4 weeks later...
Ult. Red Skull is officially the new Ultimate Badass. Never liked the idea of 616-Skull being a man in a mask, so this was FANTASTIC to realize.

As for Fury, if i had the extra SHIELD Soldier i'd use his legs and "undershirt," then grab a pair of black arms and get to painting. But that's just me.

No kidding? That guy is one MESSED UP character. And I thought Hawkeye was BA... This guy takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Gotta love the Skull.

They're simple modifications but I'm looking to do more Ultimates 3 customs. And improve on my Ultimate Red Skull modification. I also did a Capt America with the Army suit similar to the custom Nick Fury which everyone would remember from Ultimates 2. Along with Nick Fury with the fatigues. Well enjoy people, I know a lot are scratching heads already like why haven't I thought of that.