UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's still waiting for pre-ordered waves 25 or 26 to ship?

groundhog7s

Since DST doesn't seem to know that several pre-orders for waves 25 (and some 26) aren't being filled (according to the last Q & A), I'd like to compile which places have been having problems with their stock to pass on to DST. I pre-ordered through Toyrocket and they seem to have gotten a few sets, but didn't fill all of their orders. Who else (if anybody) is still waiting for a pre-order or knows of a place that doesn't have these?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure you know all this but after AFX sold out their pre-orders of these waves they never re-stocked.That was my hard luck for not pre-ordering but I was surprised . That was a similar scenario with my 2nd choice BBTS,the only difference is that they did re-stock on 2 occasions to my knowledge (derived from here). Cornerstorecomics ?......perhaps those 'Corner Boys' were 'hit' by Omar *. I rarely deal with anybody else because these 3 companies seem to get the 'god' cases which is the only way I buy. I 'officially' still have my pre-order for both waves.

* The Wire

I have various theories about why Wave 25 has been so scarce but why Wave 26 is...... is beyond me!

edit: I just gave up in the end & bought from ebay.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yep, still waiting on CSC to deliver my Series 25, which consequently is delaying my "villains set" too (I hope they set one aside). I'd be too pissed if I miss classic Red Skull as a result of this delay. <_< It's been so hard refraining from picking-up the TRU sets (which are diminishing every week) while waiting for these.

i'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your pre-orders yet, that really sucks.

it's stuff like this that makes me glad I refrain from ordering mates online. I have reliable TRUs here, as well as a VERY dependable toy store (seriously, the best place ever). anything else I need I just trade for/buy on here.

so yeah, online ordering sucks, apparently.

I'm still waiting for my pre-order from ToyRocket, too. It's especially frustrating since I could have gotten them in-stock from BBTS. I also have the 5 single-carded Terminator minimates on pre-order, but that hasn't been fulfilled yet either. This is even though they had them all listed individually as in-stock. Their individual General Connor is now sold out.

I hardly ever pre-order, and this is not making me want to do it again.

I'm still waiting for my pre-order from ToyRocket, too. It's especially frustrating since I could have gotten them in-stock from BBTS. I also have the 5 single-carded Terminator minimates on pre-order, but that hasn't been fulfilled yet either. This is even though they had them all listed individually as in-stock. Their individual General Connor is now sold out.

I hardly ever pre-order, and this is not making me want to do it again.

I had the same thing happen with them, only I ordered 4 of them individually. I watched as they were all in stock, yet my order didn't ship. They finally shipped it this weekend after the John Connor was backordered. I'm a little ticked to say the least.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post it, but if anyone in Australia (or overseas) is still waiting for series 25 - my LCS has still got some Classic IronMan/AIM Agent & Red Hulk/Ska'ar 2-packs (sorry, no Cap/Red Skull packs left). I'd be happy to pick them up and ship them at cost if anyone is getting desperate.

EDIT: Checked again today - they actually DO have the Cap/Red Skull two pack, but only one. One IM/AIM set & 3 Rulk/Ska'ar sets. No-one liked the Rulks it seems.

Edited by Nessex

So... I am going to cut to the chase here...

CORNER STORE COMICS COMPLETELY SUCK AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!

I have spent the last few weeks trying to get them to tell me when they are getting wave 25!

I have been promised so many times that they will get back to me or let me know then hear nothing or get the we don't know when or if we are even still getting these in....

IMO if a store takes preorders for an item and takes your money then they should do their best to supply that item not piss around and then claim it's not thier fault!!

Needless to say they will never get another order from me again!!!

T.

[ /rant ]

Oh, well at least it's not just me...

I just got done mailing an angry letter to Toyrocket (where I ordered mine) I kinda feel bad about it now... I didn't realize the problem was this widespread.

Anyway yeah... my order for both sets was placed with Toyrocket on 5/28, almost two months ago. Still don't have them.

At this rate, I'll be able to pick them up directly from diamond when I go to Wizard World Chicago faster than its taking them to ship.

So... I am going to cut to the chase here...

CORNER STORE COMICS COMPLETELY SUCK AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!

I have spent the last few weeks trying to get them to tell me when they are getting wave 25!

I have been promised so many times that they will get back to me or let me know then hear nothing or get the we don't know when or if we are even still getting these in....

IMO if a store takes preorders for an item and takes your money then they should do their best to supply that item not piss around and then claim it's not thier fault!!

Needless to say they will never get another order from me again!!!

T.

[ /rant ]

I actually ordered a few sets form Cornerstore a while back and they were perfect. (The ones that had Apocalypse, Polaris, Vision and Mysterio and stuff. Those waves.) They were the cheapest site available (which is why I chose them) arrived fast, shortly after the sets shipped from diamond, and were packed well and arrived in good condition.

Frankly, it sounds like the problems with wave 25 and 26 go beyond just one online retailer. I wouldnt let it sour you on Cornerstore altogether, especially if their prices stay good.

Edited by Gillbob316

Frankly, it sounds like the problems with wave 25 and 26 go beyond just one online retailer. I wouldnt let it sour you on Cornerstore altogether, especially if their prices stay good.

I know there seems to be an issue with supply of these, what I hate is cornerstores really terrible customer service/attitude. They constantly gave me the runaround or simply didn't get back to me when they said I would.

The best was when I called the and the girl had the nerve to tell me that I should have emailed rather than phoned, I told her I already emailed twice with no response and the line just went uncomfortably silent...

T.

Well I sent an email to toyrocket yesterday demanding to know why they charged me 2 months ago, and I still don't have my minimates. Not only that, but they sent me that email 1 month ago that said my order was in stock. I've sent 4 emails that they never responded to. I told them that if they didn't reply to my email again, I was going to contact the better business bureau. Today I got a generic email saying that my order has been canceled, and they were refunding my money. I'm so mad about this series now, I don't even know if I want them anymore. I might just pick up the TRU packs and forget about the rest of the wave. I'm never going to order from them again.

I tried contacting toyrocket today on the phone since my last three e-mails over the last three weeks have gone unanswered. Of course, nobody answered the phone. I had pre-ordered all of the Minimate releases of the rest of the year through them 9and a couple other things) and am cancelling it all. They've proven to me what kind of service they give.

Despite the deserved furore here regarding Wave 25 it is still 'very much' available from Bigbadtoystore minus the variant set................... as of this morning (UK) they had at least 50 non-variant 3 pack sets ....plus dozens of the 'non-AIM' packs .

This stock has been added to their inventory within the last few weeks despite BBTS showing previously that they had sold out.

Significantly Wave 26 variant set is the one that just doesn't show anywhere at a reasonable cost......trust me I look everywhere.

In my opinion we may have seen the last of 'god cases' which might explain the situation.

Edited by buttheadsmate