UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free posters at SDCC 2009

Greetings friends!

I don't collect posters but for some strange reason I picked these up at SDCC.

I'm not sure how that My little Pony poster got in there. :lol:

I thought I would share pics of the free swag.

Enjoy,

jason4444

post-2791-1249000711_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000724_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000736_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000752_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000765_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000779_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1249000790_thumb.jpg

Wow!! I'm really liking all the stuff Batman: The Brave and the Bold is putting out; i'm only watching a few here or there for that old, funny, comicy feel to it, butit's a great show nontheless. Wishing they make Huntress, and i REAAAAAALLY want to see Black Canary to put next to my future Green Arrow and Chemo figures. Oh, and for the record, that Chemo is fucking incredible!! :lol:

Also, who is that in the lower right-hand corner?? PLEASE say it's Hal Jordan. I will pay you to say it's Hal. :blush:

Wow!! I'm really liking all the stuff Batman: The Brave and the Bold is putting out; i'm only watching a few here or there for that old, funny, comicy feel to it, butit's a great show nontheless. Wishing they make Huntress, and i REAAAAAALLY want to see Black Canary to put next to my future Green Arrow and Chemo figures. Oh, and for the record, that Chemo is fucking incredible!! :lol:

Also, who is that in the lower right-hand corner?? PLEASE say it's Hal Jordan. I will pay you to say it's Hal. :blush:

Sorry, it's The Top.

The Top? Who the hell is that? Man, I'm getting old. :P

Nice posters, but there SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MINIMATE one. You hear me DST? Next year, do one! :angry:

I agree.

BUT, all the free give-a-ways were pretty sweet. ;)

I spent a shit of of time getting the key chains and the Green Lanterns. Don't get me started on the Lanterns, talk about a mad house. They had no idea that those figs were going to be that hot. Total chaos!!!!

Sorry, it's The Top.

The Top? Who the hell is that? Man, I'm getting old. :P

I don't mean to be anal but the whole theme to Brave and the Bold is to use unpopular characters. THATS why you haven't heard of him, not cause you're old. He first showed up as a Flash villain back in '61. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_(comics) ;)

man thats one of my favorite parts of the cons is the posters....hopefully I'll get to see some of these in person once my box o swag gets here....I love the super hero squad one! thanks for the pics!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Whew! Seeing these in thumbnails on my phone scared me, I thought they were all minimate related. :P you know don't want to go crazy tracking all of these down.

Great stuff though, thanks for sharing, hopefully I can snag a few good ones at CCC(Chicago comic con) next week.

I wonder if the SHS and The Nick Fury Poster contain easter eggs or comic spoilers. I only say this because is that Moonstone or Carol Denvers behind Fury? if its Carol then she might get the original costume back which hasn't happened yet.

On the SHS poster if the Villains are on the right facing left to fight the Heroes why are Warmachine and Pylocke on that side and facing that way as well. Just Noticed Nova and Ironfist as well.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

I wonder if the SHS and The Nick Fury Poster contain easter eggs or comic spoilers. I only say this because is that Moonstone or Carol Denvers behind Fury? if its Carol then she might get the original costume back which hasn't happened yet.

I'm not sure it's advertising the comic more or less the actual figures, Minifiend. Of course, i'm only going by the fact that we just got a Classic Ms. Marvel, and Moonstone's mask is a really thin domino now, so i could be wrong, but i'm doubting it. I really doubt that it's a comic spoiler though. :confused: