UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WTF!

minimadman

I left the house today to help my friend get the rest of his stuff out of storage after moving. I stopped to get gas and went inside to pay for my gas before pumping and when I get back in my truck after pumping my gas. SOME ASSHOLE HAS STOLEN MY FUCKING IPOD!!!! In he 2 minutes I was inside someone openned my door and took my iPOD. To make it worse there was one other car at he station at the time and I asked if they saw someone go near my truck they said no but 2 of them would not make eye contact. I am so furious. Feel free to gripe below.

Wow, that friggin blows. It was obviously one of the pricks you confronted. This is exactly why I always lock up my car at the gas station when I leave it, even if it is just for a second. Who knows what kind of opportunistic asshole is lurking. Of course hind site is 20/20. Did you ask the attendant if they have video survalence? Maybe it was caught on tape?

BS

That's why I always leave my car unlocked with the keys in the ignition. I keep hoping someday someone will take it, but it hasn't happened yet...

But I do feel your pain. The vehicle that my wife drives always gets locked. The one time we didn't someone stole our CD folder with about 120 of our CDs. It was almost depressing to deal with. But, we can now laugh about the whole thing, trying to picture whovere stole it's face when they open up the folder to discover they've just stolen over 100 Christian music CDs. I'm assuming that's not what they were hoping for, but maybe it at least made them feel guilty.

Edited by groundhog7s

Hate it for you, madman.

They will get theirs, their kind always does.

Call it karma, call it reaping what you sow, but this will come back to bite them.

there will be blood.

You tell 'em!!!!

Ugh, reminds me of the time when I was a kid, we were having a family get-together at the mall and my cousins and I were hanging out at the video arcade. While my sister and I were playing Air Hockey, somebody stole my bag from (literally) right under my nose :angry: It had my Discman, 9 of my CDs, my wallet and my cellphone in it... Later that night we tried calling the number. We never expected it to work, but true enough it turned out the dumbasses who stole the phone sold it (SIM card and all <_<) to some clueless schmuck in a nightclub two cities away.

Jerks. Ruthlessly efficient jerks, but jerks nonetheless. Ugh.

That sucks man, I hate when stuff like that happens. I see it in the street all the time, thieves trying to sell stuff cheap to get money.

twice I've had my CDs stolen and once my radio. I stopped buying music until like 7 years later cause it was frustrating to start over a music collection a third time. Depending on what your MP3 was worth and have receipts and your policy, insurance may provide some $$. I got some cash for my radio cause it was only a couple weeks old and expensive.

I don't look like a menacing guy at first and what gets me upset is when some fool comes up trying to steal from me. A couple of months ago this guy wanted me to give him my phone. When I was younger they wanted my money and watch. I had to go berserk on them. I hate to fight and exude fury. I'm a nice guy but people have no idea what they're getting into.

I've learned, trust no one, not even your own shadow.