UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic X-Men and X-Factor boxsets!

Chronotrigger

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everybody who put pics up in this thread, most especially jboogie for taking on people's requests.

Those pictures of FA Jean Grey made me go straight out and bug Luke to add the FA X-Men set to my order. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Just got both of them last night, I really like the X-Factor set, although I'm kinda miffed about missing out on Angel/Warpath lol. But Archangel is keeping them company. I really like the Jean Gray XF version, although the mask covering the whole face is kinda icky. Hopefully they release her red/gold version.

Hopefully they release her red/gold version.

Actually a two ack with Jean in the red/yellow XF costume, and Scott in the blue/white one would be pretty darn cool... way, way, way down the line. Even though I'm mostly an Avengers fan, the list of unmade X-folk I'd like to see is pretty long before we get back to another version of Cyclops and Phoenix.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm absolutely pleased as punch with these sets, the classic X-Men in particular. Right now I've got my set (minus Angel) on the dresser, along with some other Silver Age folks... Ant Man, Spidey from Amazing Fantasy 15, and rivet-head Iron Man. The look too cool!

Here's hoping for a green-suited Quicksilver, Toad, Mastermind and mebbe even a Vanisher!