UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Movie Blob

TENIME_art

Okay, so I spent the last half hour looking for this anywhere on the boards, to make sure I wasn't posting "old news", but I didn't see any mention of it, let alone pics...

Did anyone strip Blob? Or take his head off?

Did anyone know his head isn't really his head, but a mask? I popped the head off and saw a seam. I figured it was just from the mold.

Except when I took the belly off, and found a military tampo on the torso underneath, I thought maybe the fat face was removable.

Yep.

DSCN3154.jpg

(Obviously remove the fat crotch, too.)

Sorry if everyone already knew this.

I got two Blobs when he first came out. One went on the display shelf, with no playing. The other went into my "etc" bin. I took the "etc" one out to start to piece together a custom, and just now started to fiddle with the figure. :unsure:

Edited by TENIME_art

Wow... i thought everyone knew that... you must have been AWOL from this place when it originally came out and missed it.

I can only imagine how excited you must have been to discover it yourself though!!

I opened up a Stormtrooper figure when i was a kid expecting to find a man inside... but alas, just hollow... not even a Ewok! :(

If i remmber right, both versions were displayed side by side when they debuted at whatever Con it was, plus he's been on the Minimate Database for a long time.

post-1597-1248645059_thumb.jpg

holy shit! I never knew that. Now I gotta go get Blob. I don't have any of the movie wave (just didn't interest me) but that tampo is cool!

Wow... i thought everyone knew that... you must have been AWOL from this place when it originally came out and missed it.

If i remmber right, both versions were displayed side by side when they debuted at whatever Con it was, plus he's been on the Minimate Database for a long time.

post-1597-1248645059_thumb.jpg

Never saw that pic, and I usually only visit this site at work - where the Database is blocked.

I was here when they came out, no one ever posted about it... :huh:

Edited by TENIME_art

Heck, its news to me, but I was never too interested in the movie wave to begin with. Kool news though.