UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my TRU got these in biggrin.png I only bought the Bat/Moose pack since id rather have the comic colors but can I just say that these are the most amazing looking minimates! I am so hoping this line does well because the play ability and the quality is off the charts!

Found the wave today in my local TRU while hunting for Marvel TRU wave 15, somebody had gotten all the exclusives, anyone know what the case ratio is?

I know there were only two Bat/Moose in the case mine put out. I didn't count the others, but that one and Gruntos/Snake also had the silver sticker.

Edited by MrClean

Found the wave today in my local TRU while hunting for Marvel TRU wave 15, somebody had gotten all the exclusives, anyone know what the case ratio is?

I know there were only two Bat/Moose in the case mine put out. I didn't count the others, but that one and Gruntos/Snake also had the silver sticker.

Stopped by today and confirmed the assortment is 4/3/3/2 with Vorin being the heavy and moose/bat being the short.

So I finally opened all my packs yesterday. I am pretty pleased with these. I like the paint apps a LOT more in this TRU wave that in the LCS wave. Those colors were a little too dull and didn't seem to have as much detail to them. These TRU beasts have some colors that really pop nicely. And the paint details on them are much nicer too.

It also seems that the quality control problems that I encountered with the LCS wave (loose joints, parts falling off, etc...) are not as present with the TRU beasts. All the leg joings on my spider are nice and stiff. And the pieces all fit together rather well. The only problem that I had with the sets is that my TRU Gruntos came with two right feet. Normally, on a minimate, I would be able to fiddle with two of the same feet to get them to work. But his are so thick and slanted towards one side that I can't get the feet to work together. This is the first problem I have had with a minimate with either a missing or wrong piece. You guys ahve a lot more experience than I do. Is it possible to contact DST customer service to try and get a replacement foot?

I'll have to keep searching for the Moose and Bat pack. I was most excited to find this pack, especially a viking-esque moose. But, I'll keep the hunt out for them.

Edited by delta chameleon