UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hearing about this gold vorin.... I cant find it on ebay. Is it like a ultra rare vorin mate ? :confused:

Who has read the comic? Is it any good? Im still wanting to get it (But saving up for BB series 1 (2 of each box set) .

This Gold Vorin is no Gold Spider-Man although I initially feared it was . I made the biggest song & dance about it here & to a degree I am little bit pissed with myself for doing so because I've fanned the flames . I never had a Gold Spider-Man for years but it never stopped me enjoying the rest of my Marvel Minimates & it never crossed my mind that I'd stop collecting all the rest of them if I couldn't find Goldie....but that's just me . I'm full on with Battle Beasts & I'll keep plugging away at finding a Gold Vorin reasonably priced but I need to say that I will not pay the figures being bandied around by some guys here ...that's also just me. Once you start paying crazy prices for these things you get wary about about even touching the damned things & they lose their appeal.

Agreed. Best if you just send me your unappealing Kubrick Tarkin and Veers figures then. :highfive2:

Agreed. Best if you just send me your unappealing Kubrick Tarkin and Veers figures then. :highfive2:

There was always going to be a breaking point for me with Star Wars kubricks & recently it's come Sam ...Medicom are very very lucky that I can't direct my fury at them directly . I get over these things :yes:

Yeah, I really don't see how Medicom continues to thrive. From a western collector's POV, their behavior doesn't really work on many levels (if you establish appeal with super rare chases, then you kick those collectors in the balls with the mass re-releases. . .). Their 1/6 scale work has hardly evolved at all over the last 5-10 years, while other companies are doing incredibly innovative stuff all the time.

I just wish I was giving the money to the company instead of some random job job on ebay

I'm much better than some random guy on eBay, I'm a random guy on the MMMV. . .and I'll take your money if you are looking to send out donations. :highfive2:

So there's a gray Vorin, too?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minimates-promo-set-Agent-88-Gray-Vorin-SDCC-C2E2-/300745371972?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4605d23144

--edit: nevermind. I see it isn't SDCC but C2E2--

Edited by karamazov80

I know this is a little bit of a plug, but since I haven't seen any real images of the SDCC set here, I just felt like showing off my review of it to you guys.

And because I'm already digging a hole for myself, I also did one of the Blue Vorin. Enjoy. :tongue:

Edited by Smashmaster12

after watching the vids I am pretty nervous about Zik's wings...

Trust me, I'm sure most other Ziks are going to be fine, I'm thinking I just got a bad Zik. And even then, it's not that big of a deal, as it should be a pretty easy fix.

Edited by Smashmaster12

I really enjoyed the videos Smashmaster :thumbsup:

So ...& this is very embarrassing to me....you're saying that Vorin is a goat ram ? :unsure: I suppose I just associate rams with sheep & it has just never occurred to me that he is a mountain goat . The ovine rams that we have here wouldn't have too much time for fighting because they always seem far too busy.......elsewhere :whistling:

Where I live I am literally surrounded by sheep who I believed to be amongst God's daftest creatures ,how wrong I was .... they obviously have the capacity to drain the brain cells of anyone they encircle .

-dumbheadsmate

Edited by buttheadsmate

I really enjoyed the videos Smashmaster :thumbsup:

So ...& this is very embarrassing to me....you're saying that Vorin is a goat ram ? :unsure: I suppose I just associate rams with sheep & it has just never occurred to me that he is a mountain goat . The ovine rams that we have here wouldn't have too much time for fighting because they always seem far too busy.......elsewhere :whistling:

Where I live I am literally surrounded by sheep who I believed to be amongst God's daftest creatures ,how wrong I was .... they obviously have the capacity to drain the brain cells of anyone they encircle .

-dumbheadsmate

That would make a good entry for the contest, a Vorin riding a real sheep/ram/goat/dumb creature!

BHM check your inbox!